Superb Achievement!

Getting to the last 32 was a fantastic achievement considering our journey and the amount of games we've had to play to get to the last 16 is phenominal.

I hope those that Boo the team are ashamed. If not they should be. Your not a real supporter if you Boo your team. What a performance hero’s to a man and the tactics were spot on. Well done to players and management.

Hats off to the team and the travelling Bears.
what a great performance and a great support. We made them look like a bunch of misfits.
well done Rangers, we truly are amazing.

Fantastic result and performance!
Hate to bring them into this, but is it just my twitter that has a bunch of Celtic fans genuinely congratulating us? Not used to that and not sure if it is just people picking and choosing who they retweet but there seems to be a fair amount.

As the great man said , you don't grow up to support Rangers , you are born a Ranger , & I am glad I was , that tonight is what Rangers is all about W.A.T.P

A utterly fantastic result I thought the misses in the first half would come back and bite our bum but the character of the players was fantastic

Back