Supporter Information for Stirling Albion game

Why should I have to register a lft that's just to push numbers up
They are not insisting you need a lateral flow test to attend if you are fully vaccinated, merely asking you to do one to be on the safe side. Gives the correct impression they are following all guidelines and ensuring spectator safety.
On the other hand if you are not fully vaccinated then they are insisting on proof of a negative LFT.

It’s recommended as it’s a quicker process than scanning the codes which the club are being encouraged to do.
Greg I get it but it's getting tedious

I have no objection to taking tests but the scanning tests etc is for scottish government to fiddle numbers that I do object to

Can I bring my test with me

What’s the position with kids?

12 year old grandson just got tickets but he’s not been vaccinated and I’m assuming he’s exempt but knowing Sturgeon and her stupidity …

What’s the position with kids?

12 year old grandson just got tickets but he’s not been vaccinated and I’m assuming he’s exempt but knowing Sturgeon and her stupidity …
People who are exempt

The following people are exempt:

under 18s
participants in vaccine trials (either current or past participants) who cannot test for medical reasons
people who for medical reasons are unable (i) to be fully vaccinated and (ii) to take a test (lateral flow or PCR)
the person responsible for the premises
people working, volunteering or performing in the venues
emergency services responders and regulators carrying out their work

Under 18s
all under 18s are exempt from the need for certification

What if you've not had a booster but have had COVID recently (this shows on the English NHS app which I have and is valid until end of Feb)?

Your right Frazz, the minute you register at test even if its negative you become a stat for the SNP and prolong the TV interviews for the failed dentist and her.
I'm fully vaxed but after the club following guide lines the very people that could pass on covid could be the people working there and exempt from showing they are protected.

They are not insisting you need a lateral flow test to attend if you are fully vaccinated, merely asking you to do one to be on the safe side. Gives the correct impression they are following all guidelines and ensuring spectator safety.
On the other hand if you are not fully vaccinated then they are insisting on proof of a negative LFT.
Good post.

Everyone should be doing a LFT before they head to the match tomorrow night. Its no hassle at all and could save a vulnerable persons life in the long run.

Your right Frazz, the minute you register at test even if its negative you become a stat for the SNP and prolong the TV interviews for the failed dentist and her.
I'm fully vaxed but after the club following guide lines the very people that could pass on covid could be the people working there and exempt from showing they are protected.
Your LFT result is uploaded to the gov.uk website mate - f*ck all to do with Nippy and her cronies.

Jeez, I know it’s a bit of a running joke but if having a fellowship from The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, as well as a Masters degree from Harvard University as well as countless other qualifications that many on here will get nowhere close to achieving is the result of being a “failed dentist”, then I guess things he’s done not bad for himself.

Jeez, I know it’s a bit of a running joke but if having a fellowship from The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, as well as a Masters degree from Harvard University as well as countless other qualifications that many on here will get nowhere close to achieving is the result of being a “failed dentist”, then I guess things he’s done not bad for himself.

His teeth are greener than Lennons the Harvard Hygiene lacking prick.

Im going to the livingston match, do you need a booster to be classed as fully vaccinated in Scotland?? Im from carlisle so things are a bit different here

Im going to the livingston match, do you need a booster to be classed as fully vaccinated in Scotland?? Im from carlisle so things are a bit different here
Yes you need a booster unless your 2nd dose was within the last 120 days.

But you can just report a negative LFT within 24 hrs of the match and use the confirmation of that to get in.

But you can just report a negative LFT within 24 hrs of the match and use the confirmation of that to get in.

Cheers pal, how do you report a negative LFT??

Good post.

Everyone should be doing a LFT before they head to the match tomorrow night. Its no hassle at all and could save a vulnerable persons life in the long run.
It's just common sense, I take one every Friday before I go on the piss for the weekend, not bothered about me but I'd hate to kill off any of the old boys in the pub through bloody mindedness

It would actually push percentage numbers down if we all register negative results. Same way they told us an lft was all we needed to do to get time off work allowed the pcr numbers to tank.

You seem to know him well .

You want workers forced to be vaccinated?

I know, I know. I completely understand that he wants to be centre of attention and he is used as part of an SNP campaign of control that many rightfully have issue with (myself included), but sometimes you need to give respect to someone’s achievements. Even people you don’t like.

To me, ‘Failed Dentist’ is just in reference to his teeth.

His gnashers are like a wooden fence in a Chernobyl garden.

Everyone else is being forced so they should be compliant, they could be the spreaders after all.
So stewards etc on minimum wage refuse to be vaccinated and we just stop football? Does that mean everybody should be forced to be vaccinated or lose their jobs?

Can someone enlighten me how a LFT proof is a quicker process than a covid passport? Is LFT taken at face value? And if so, why can't the passport also be taking at face value

Despite his qualifications, he has no knowledge of Virology, or at least not enough to be advising a “government”. There are several highly qualified Virologists in Scotland, but they are not SNP and are accordingly excluded.

Does anyone know, was there any issues from any of the games earlier this week with folk being denied entry? Over zealous stewards etc?

Is there a cut off time for letting people into the ground? I don’t know if my boss will let me off early to go make kickoff.

Does anyone know, was there any issues from any of the games earlier this week with folk being denied entry? Over zealous stewards etc?
Just do the LFT thing and save yourself any worries mate. It’s not like they are asking you to chop off a hand or anything.;):)

Fellowships are awarded by concensus not ability

Your LFT results are uploaded onto the gov.uk website, and are part of UK wide figures. I think you have been misinformed about the use of this data, or maybe a poor judgement call on your part?

I’ve just uploaded my negative LFT and had the confirmation email and text back so good to go for tonight.

But there’s nothing stopping anyone reporting a negative result without even taking the test so all a bit pointless really.

Back