Supporters Buses leaving times for Home Games

Want’s something bigger than a taxi to take something large to Ibrox. The bus in question needs to pass Wellhouse area. I think?

Want’s something bigger than a taxi to take something large to Ibrox. The bus in question needs to pass Wellhouse area. I think?
Maybe the Wellhouse True Blues can assist.
not sure if they still leave from Bartiebeath Road near Baldovan Crescent :)
There’s also the 3 buses that run from along the road from Wellhouse; namely the Baillieston Loyal, Swinton Loyal and the Garrowhill True Blues.
The east end of Glasgow is BLUE !!

Erskine Loyal here. We leave at 2, but in all honesty we could leave at about 20 past and still get there in time. We stay for an hour in the boozer after the game to avoid traffic.

Our bus leaves at 07:30 and we are regularly the first bus at Ibrox on a Saturday. In keeping with the theme of the thread Im not saying where we leave from but its not Cessnock.

Well why not just say exactly what you want and what you're doing and I'm sure people will happily help...
I did in Post #7 but obviously people didn't read it or see it hence why I had to personally reply with the same answer. There are certain things I'm sure you will appreciate cannot be put on here in full view of lhurkers maybe I didn't explain it too well at the start if Admin will close or delete this thread i've got mostly what I need i will do some digging on info myself I was trying to save myself a bit of time. On a final note what roughly it is about a group of supporters on here are involved in something and i was looking to spread the word far and wide asap thought this would be a way to do it
Thanks for your concern please delete Admin

I did in Post #7 but obviously people didn't read it or see it hence why I had to personally reply with the same answer. There are certain things I'm sure you will appreciate cannot be put on here in full view of lhurkers maybe I didn't explain it too well at the start if Admin will close or delete this thread i've got mostly what I need i will do some digging on info myself I was trying to save myself a bit of time. On a final note what roughly it is about a group of supporters on here are involved in something and i was looking to spread the word far and wide asap thought this would be a way to do it
Thanks for your concern please delete Admin
I still have zero idea of what you're trying to achieve good luck with it.

Back