Supporters club Helensburgh or nearby

bluenose05

Hi Just wondering if anyone here travelled to Ibrox from Helensburgh or nearby and if there was a supporters club/regular bus. I know there are a number in Greenock/Gourock Thanks in advance.

I used to get train from Helensburgh to Partick and Ibrox is only 2 stops in the underground. Theres a good few Rangers boozers in Partick should you want a few beers.

Cheers any info would be appreciated
Aye there is a mini bus leaves from the Royal for all home games, usually a spare seat or 2, if you give me a message nearer the first home game il put you onto the boy who deals with running it ect, it's not running for the friendlys unfortunately

Does the bus still run from the Stags Head in Dumbarton, it used to when I lived there a decade or 2 ago.

Hi Just wondering if anyone here travelled to Ibrox from Helensburgh or nearby and if there was a supporters club/regular bus. I know there are a number in Greenock/Gourock Thanks in advance.
Aye there is a mini bus leaves from the Royal for all home games, usually a spare seat or 2, if you give me a message nearer the first home game il put you onto the boy who deals with running it ect, it's not running for the friendlys unfortunately
Given the above, I used to do the drive over from Helensburgh fairly regularly. It’s easy enough, but as ever getting away from the ground was hardest. Others will give you a better idea of where to park for an easier get away.

I used to park down the road opposite the Louden or at the hotel opposite the BBC - forget it’s name now.

The train back to Helensburgh used to run pretty late. Also been known to drive to Balloch and get the train.

Evening games take car from Craigendoran to Partick underground over to Ibrox leave at final whistle underground from Cessnock back to Partick no traffic congestion home by 10.45pm. No problems. Afternoon games Craigendoran to Partick then the underground

Few our members fron helensburgh
Pm me

Back