Supporters clubs Cambuslang

Ger572

Official Ticketer
I would imagine there is but being relatively new to the area I was wondering is there any supporters clubs that run buses to Ibrox from Cambuslang?

Drumsagaard Loyal leaves from Halfway Bowling Club. I believe Fernhill Bus picks up at Holepark Club as does the Kings Park Loyal. There are various folk all leave the Black Bull in numerous cars, there used to be two mini buses left the Bull.

Drumsagaard Loyal leaves from Halfway Bowling Club. I believe Fernhill Bus picks up at Holepark Club as does the Kings Park Loyal. There are various folk all leave the Black Bull in numerous cars, there used to be two mini buses left the Bull.

Cheers mate

Pretty sure Drumsagard Loyal picks up at Black Bull.

There is usually a poster on the pub notice board with times and a mobile number.

Newton should start one. We started the Drumsagard one in 2005 and it very quickly became Category A. It's now G72 Loyal I think. There are also minibuses leave bowling clubs. In general the main pick up points are as above the bowling club, Holepark, and Black Bull but I think these places are pretty full and while they could get more buses, if the distance is an issue (Cambuslang has expanded fast) you should get like-minded folk together. The folk I know in Newton also go by car or train and I know there are plenty of Bears there.

Back