Supporters Liaison Officer

Deejj206

Official Ticketer
Evening does anyone have Greg Marshall’s email address.

I’m desperately trying to renew Mygers and season tickets for the family and it won’t be a surprise to know it’s a f##king joke!

Desperate to give the club money and you can’t give them it!

if it’s the secure payment part use a laptop to pay instead of iPhone mine worked straight away as had issues with payments since secure payment method came in

To be honest the whole ticket office is a joke ..... I was trying to get something sorted lately and the lack of response from the ticket office and the SLO is embarrassing which ultimately cost me my tickets for the final yesterday. The fact that you cannot call anymore is a disgrace and I live over 3 hours away I am left at the mercy of them not ignoring emails. An absolute joke to be honest.

To be honest the whole ticket office is a joke ..... I was trying to get something sorted lately and the lack of response from the ticket office and the SLO is embarrassing which ultimately cost me my tickets for the final yesterday. The fact that you cannot call anymore is a disgrace and I live over 3 hours away I am left at the mercy of them not ignoring emails. An absolute joke to be honest.

Our ticket office is an absolute shambles for a club of our size and has been for a whilst now. The board have shown that customer service/engagement isn’t really a concern as long as they continue to milk us for cash. We’re all just customers not supporters/fans.

Has anyone been part of any of the mygers focus groups? Has anything worthwhile came of the back of them?

Can you tell us the specific issue and we can try to help you a bit quicker than the club? A lot of helpful, knowledgable people on here who have probably had similar issues to you.

Why does everyone think the SLO is their personal assistant?

mygers@rangers.co.uk

Obviously.
I’ve sent it there and had no joy! Why when we all have unique Rangers numbers can it be so difficult to go on and purchase Mygers and season tickets! It should be a single site go in fill your basket pay and leave!

Add a couple of tick boxes for friends and family or CCCS, ffs amateur website builders could build something better in half an hour.

Can you tell us the specific issue and we can try to help you a bit quicker than the club? A lot of helpful, knowledgable people on here who have probably had similar issues to you.
I’ve always bought our three Mygers tickets at the same time but it won’t let me buy them and I can’t delete them now they’re sitting in my basket at £50 each.

At the same time I now can’t pay for my season tickets by credit card or switch and now have to pay by BACS.

It might sound trivial but I never ever use BACS and always use my cards.

I don’t know why we can’t be like any other business!

I’ve always bought our three Mygers tickets at the same time but it won’t let me buy them and I can’t delete them now they’re sitting in my basket at £50 each.

At the same time I now can’t pay for my season tickets by credit card or switch and now have to pay by BACS.

We’ve always got to do it the hard way

Possibly not related but I’m sure I’ve seen posts in relation to ST renewal saying you have to do it via the link in the email. Might be worth trying if you are doing it another way.

On you other issues, some have found that logging out, clearing cache/cookies and leaving it at least an hour before trying again can resolve things.

Pointless emailing him, my ticket never turned up for the Scottish cup final. Emailed him and the ticket office last weekend and got zero reply from him, the ticket office finally emailed me back on Tuesday while I was in Seville telling me to contact them again on Friday morning if ticket still hadn’t arrived even though I told them in original email that I won’t be back till Friday night. Emailed both ticket office and SLO again on Friday night that my ticket still hadn’t arrived when I got home and I’ve had still not had a reply from either.

Possibly not related but I’m sure I’ve seen posts in relation to ST renewal saying you have to do it via the link in the email. Might be worth trying if you are doing it another way.

On you other issues, some have found that logging out, clearing cache/cookies and leaving it at least an hour before trying again can resolve things.
Yes, that’s correct. Was a link in the renewal email to pay off in one

Correct guys. The link in the email provided the two stage verification required, the website version didn't. He needs to use the email link.

Correct guys. The link in the email provided the two stage verification required, the website version didn't. He needs to use the email link.
Correct but it’s still asking me to use BACS I’m more annoyed we don’t have one site for one transaction that I can use my card for

I paid mine by BACS and got confirmation from the ticket office within a few hours. Also saves you £3 doing it that way :))

What’s your problem with BACS?

I paid mine by BACS and got confirmation from the ticket office within a few hours. Also saves you £3 doing it that way :))

What’s your problem with BACS?
Call me old fashioned or stupid but I don’t have anything to do with our bank account I’ve always just used my cards.

I’ve genuinely never ever used BACS

For a company who turns over 80m plus and its regular income is from tickets its pretty shocking how bad our website is.

I bet the club has lost thousands of sales a year because of it.
The problem is mate that the club will have lost close to £0 as a result. Somebody else will always want the ticket and it will get sold. It's only the individual punter who can't secure their ticket that loses. out.

Maybe if income dropped the club would do something about it rather than paying lip service to an issue which is a massive concern for 99% of the fan(customer) base.

I’ve sent it there and had no joy! Why when we all have unique Rangers numbers can it be so difficult to go on and purchase Mygers and season tickets! It should be a single site go in fill your basket pay and leave!

Add a couple of tick boxes for friends and family or CCCS, ffs amateur website builders could build something better in half an hour.
When did you email them?

The season is months away :))

I was able to renew my season ticket online without too many problems. My brother told he tonight that he is having real difficulty in renewing his. He is IT savvy and cannot understand why there's a problem. It seems to he that the Ticket Office need to have a look at the situation if other ST holders are encountering problems as well.

Evening does anyone have Greg Marshall’s email address.

I’m desperately trying to renew Mygers and season tickets for the family and it won’t be a surprise to know it’s a f##king joke!

Desperate to give the club money and you can’t give them it!
Mate, i never got charged for my ST last year but had everything else such as RTV every game etc. I tried everything to give them the money and got nothing back.
As a result i was not offered renewal for this year as someone checked i had not paid despite my attempts to do so. I accepted this but tried to appeal and still contacted them to offer the ST cost from last year.
Got nothing back from the TO.
So i had no ST for this season when i could attend Ibrox which i was gutted about: and they still don't seem to want my ST money from the 55 season.

An old season ticket holder from the 90s n 00s who gave up my season around 2009 due to living/based in Germany...

Just joined my gers again for next season 22/23, tried joining season ticket waiting list individual and let me but thats for this sesson just ended 21/22

Question is, will there be another window for season ticket waiting list 22/23 that i need to fill in or once i have registered then thats me?

I know how deep the list maybe or go, just asking on the off chance.

Trying to asking the club or slo seems pointless going by these posts?

Last edited:
Back