Supporters need a summers break as well as the players

Live-It-Up

I dont know about you, but I was absolutely knackered after that season.

A summers break to chill and put my mind to other things other than the famous RFC is much needed. This year more so than any other season that I can think of.

But at the same time, bring on the 22/23 season…

Bank balance more than me. But %^*& it

0f25ee2d869ef533343ffaed0b830712.jpg

A summers break to chill and put my mind to other things other than the famous RFC is much needed. This year more so than any other season that I can think of.

Recoup some much needed funds ready for Europe as well, will be very boring but it is needed.

I have mixed feelings.

Part of me thinks it will be nice to have my weekends (and weeknights) free, and spend time doing other hobbies such as hill walking which I haven't been doing as much as I would like.

On the other hand, no club football, and specifically no Rangers football leaves me wondering what the %^*& I will do with all of this time!

At the moment I've been trying to fill the void by still coming on here regularly and reading the transfer thread. Unfortunately this has lead to me seeing the name Bruce Anderson more times than I am comfortable with.

Financially I need a few months to gather up a few quid lol

I'm in lanzarote flew our on Sunday boy oh how I needed this break still ended up in bluebells for a few cold ones .

Felt like I needed the break but was bored and itching to get back a to a game by Wednesday. Going to be a long couple of months

Hopefully the transfer window keeps us occupied until the season starts

Defo need a wee break. At some parts in the season my ticker must have been beating at least double what it should.
A wee break will allow me to recharge the batteries and then back to Ibrox.

I'm still mentally shattered from last week.. keep going through n through my head about Kents miss ( seen a replay a camera angle near roofe and the whole ball wasn't over the line,)
Then Davis shot afterwards was goal bound and the defender got a head to it, we didn't even get a corner..goldson why didn't he stick a leg out, had ramsey not took a penalty I'm drained..

Last edited:
I'm funking dreading this weekend and thats with a CL final to watch - new season can't come quick enough
Yep.

Missing the football already.

CL final, Championship play off and the Junior Cup next week and then I’ll be board out ma tits until the Open starts.

Got the NARSA convention next weekend and I'll maybe get a break after that. :))

It's nuts though the amount of folk replying to a tweet from Rangers asking them to announce a new signing. The season finished less than a week ago, go get a can of juice or something. :D

Glad for the break, the last 2 seasons have been mentally exhausting. Got pretty excited for the euros last summer as well so never properly switched for from football then.

Looking forward to a bit of a break from it this summer but I’ll probably be bored in a weeks time

Back