Supporters to step up?

Thing I don't get is why?

My away days are long behind me sadly but I've seen us score plenty of last minute winners away from home and the sheer joy and euphoria of simply celebrating the goal is all that's happened, it never ever crossed my mind that the experience would be bettered by jumping boarding, that isn't exuberance, it's manufactured joy. Just go fucking tonto, aye you may end up a row or two away from where you were originally stood but not 8 yards over the advertising boards fs

I don't think the disabled fans see it that way and neither will the club that have to fork out for the repairs again.

The club should be questioning why killie thought they could house our disabled support in such a sub standard facility. The same disabled section roof was already damaged by scum fans earlier this yr so, killie obviously repaired it using poor quality materials.

The disabled support should be fuming at Killie.

The club should be questioning why killie thought they could house our disabled support in such a sub standard facility. The same disabled section roof was already damaged by scum fans earlier this yr so, killie obviously repaired it using poor quality materials.

The disabled support should be fuming at Killie.
That's nonsense to suggest that the disabled support shouldn't question the intelligence of the fans that went on the roof in the first place, if health and safety pick apart faults with Kilmarnock then that's on them however it doesn't gloss over the stupidity of the couple neanderthals on the roof, we're they worried if Kilmarnock had a safe roof so they couldn't hurt the fans underneath their feet, now the club getting dragged through the mud yet again and it's the fault of some of the support not whether they had a sturdy roof for people jumping up onto

Would those that came on, done it if the players wouldn’t have ran into them to the same extent, give it a few seconds and Think!

I not sure that I fully understand what you're saying there, but to apportion any blame to the players, after a last minute winner, is ridiculous in the extreme.

I must admit, when we scored the winner, me and my son went mental....in the house. As a gesture of goodwill we could offer to pay for the minor damage and request our fans that for safety reasons we’d ask them not to invade the pitch even though the exuberance fired by a last minute winner is very understandable.
How did that ‘pitch invasion’ compare with the Spoon Burners in the cup at Hampden?

The “exuberance of a last minute winner” at a minor away match is comparable to winning a trophy for the first time in 102 years. It’s Kilmarnock for heavens sake. What a ridiculous comparison to justify unjustifiable nonsense. The pitch is for players, and nothing else. You would imagine fans of our club, one that suffered the Ibrox disaster would understand better than anyone the outcome of last minute goals.

Back