Surely they are the most despicable club in Europe now - how many teams have the mendicants reported to UEFA?

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
It must be in to double figures by now.

_________

Celtc have called out European rivals Cluj over a ticket-pricing scandal.

It emerged earlier the Romanians were trying to fleece Hoops fans by asking them to pay £36 a ticket, while selling them to their own fans for under a fiver.

They have contacted Cluj for answers and to demand refunds.

If the Tim's plea falls on deaf ears they will take up the case with UEFA as they claim that Cluj are in clear breach of competition rules.

I don't care if they've got a point. :) Well in Cluj I say, cash in on their giros. :))

Seriously though, and given their form for reporting opponents, surely this kind of behaviour (allong with their covering up of the biggest abuse scandal in world sport) makes them the most devious club in Europe?

Fück sake, there's only 350 of them traveling.

Slimey cunts!

Really don’t understand the OP’s point. Much as I hate the scum, they are bang on with this. If this was happening to us I’d expect our club to do something or trying too.

Only way to approach this though probably is by charging Cluj fans the same.

Really don’t understand the OP’s point. Much as I hate the scum, they are bang on with this. If this was happening to us I’d expect our club to do something or trying too.

Only way to approach this though probably is by charging Cluj fans the same.
It did, our tickets in Skopje cost the same as the home vip ones. We spoke to the SLO and he said that they could do it as it wasn't against the rules

Home and away teams should have the same pricing in Europe. We had to complain to St Joseph’s over the issue earlier this year but they rectified it.

It happened to us in Macedonia last year and nothing was done as far as I'm aware. We had to pay about €20 for a ticket and the locals were paying something like €2.

Maybe I got this wrong, but I thought I read that last season, Barcelona charged £100 to Liverpool supporters at the Nou Camp, and Liverpool retaliated by charging the same for Barcelona fans at Anfield. Neither of the clubs charged this for their own fans.
So is it ok for a club to charge whatever they want?

It happened to us in Macedonia last year and nothing was done as far as I'm aware. We had to pay about €20 for a ticket and the locals were paying something like €2.
We spoke to him about it and he said that rangers had asked and nothing could be done. Has something changed this year?

I find some/a lot of your posts pretty bizarre OP...(no offence intended)

Should all away fans in Europe be fleeced including us?

Ah. My stalker returns. Obviously not a member of Mensa eh?

Sorry. I can't help you if you have limited understanding and a low intelligence quotient (IQ to you). :))

Home and away teams should have the same pricing in Europe. We had to complain to St Joseph’s over the issue earlier this year but they rectified it.

I don't recall that, but it's good to know Greg.

The club should be given credit for fighting our corner. Conversely, the mendicants should be fined. :))

Greg has made your post look a little foolish! Yes?
Nope. Happened at Shkupi last year & I’m sure home end tickets were about £4.

St Josephs had their home end tickets about £5 cheaper and just made them dearer later on. No doubt after their very small amount of fans had bought tickets.

St Josephs had their home end tickets about £5 cheaper and just made them dearer later on. No doubt after their very small amount of fans had bought tickets.

We were there and I don't recall that.

If true, I take that back and will edit my post. ;)

Ah. My stalker returns. Obviously not a member of Mensa eh?

Sorry. I can't help you if you have limited understanding and a low intelligence quotient (IQ to you). :))

Ooft, OP makes cringe post....someone points it out then they go all silly accusations and insults....and even have to edit another post on the thread.....check you out! :D:D

I genuinely have no idea what you are on about 'stalker'? You can elaborate if you wish.

From memory I think I tagged you into something for a joke, but if that qualifies anyone as a stalker, then you clearly are an odd character indeed....:))

Last edited:

Bought on-line, it didn't cost me £4 for two tickets in the home end near the half way line.

When I was at school, a long time ago, ‘they are’, would of been spelt, ‘they’re’, as they’ve already sold tickets, so it’s past and present tense.

Back