Suspensions for sunday

Great white tadpole

who’s all missing for hibs game, is it true morelos and mcrorie are missing ?? With dorrans picking up another injury we’re gonnae be very short for a massive game , surely tonight proves holt isn’t the answer I would rather rossiter or Docherty got picked in front of him .

Yes they will both be suspended - presumably with Cummings coming in for Morelos and Docherty / Rossiter coming in for McCrorie

If Dorrans is injured then Goss will start.

Neither Holt or Halliday were good enough last season so why are they still around and in the team?

Because we had a halfwit for a manager who signed a load of duds.

Who would you suggest should have played instead of them tonight?

Booked against Aberdeen Nov & Dec, Hibs Dec, Motherwell Dec , Dundee Apr and Celtc Apr for him to be suspended on Sunday
SPFL website (as at Friday 4 May) only refers to McCrorie and Morelos suspended. Not sure where Halliday being suspended comes from?

who’s all missing for hibs game, is it true morelos and mcrorie are missing ?? With dorrans picking up another injury we’re gonnae be very short for a massive game , surely tonight proves holt isn’t the answer I would rather rossiter or Docherty got picked in front of him .
Dorrans missing the game would be a bonus for us..

If hearts win then third is secure.

We need at least a point in sunday. We need to be defensively sound. Hibs will fancy it big time but

Alnwick
Alves Bates Martin
Candeias—————————Tavernier
Docherty Rossiter Goss
Windass Cummings​

Alnwick

Bates Alves Martin

Tav Goss Docherty Holt Candieas

Murphy

Cummings

Bench
Herrera
Dodoo
MOH
Hodson
Rossiter
Cardoso
Kelly

Hibs play with pace down the wings so Tav and Candieas to play on wings

It will be a difficult game but the way we have to look at it is that a draw means we are at least 3rd and in europe.

Hibs are not the amazing team the media would have you believe.
I can only go and what I've seen of them against us and their midfield is light years in front of ours

Really. You expecting king to fly back, go down on his knees and tell Kenny he isn't a grass and plead for forgiveness?

Why would King fly in?
This isn’t his job.
A grass? He’s suspended following the aftermath of the old firm so not sure where this comes into it.
Robertson is conducting the “investigation” where I’m sure given players eye witness testimony both players, particularly Miller will have no action taken against them

Playing rossiter would be foolish. We’ve played barjonas at Easter road before, and whilst not saying I’d like that, must be better than playing a guy who hasn’t played a competitive game since very early in the season.

We could play tav in midfield, and give Alves a game (if it’s allowed! ). Martin at right back. Go 4-5-1, with a midfield of tav, goss, docherty, Holt, and Candieas (or Murphy) with cummings up front.

Can we not list Robbie McCrorie as playing and sneak Ross on the park instead?!

No rule against a GK playing outfield! :D:D:D

Back