Sutton and Craigan

Caldow3

On BT Sport this afternoon both were commenting on Beale and Martindale's comments towards the Scum in general.
Sutton saying he couldn't understand why Beale would say what he said seeing as Celtic had the biggest budget and had the biggest fan base in Scotland.
Craigan replied with Beale was just playing up to the Rangers support.

Beale says one thing and it goes on and on.

On BT Sport this afternoon both were commenting on Beale and Martindale's comments towards the Scum in general.
Sutton saying he couldn't understand why Beale would say what he said seeing as Celtic had the biggest budget and had the biggest fan base in Scotland.

Celtic do not have the biggest fan base in Scotland fucking clown

These cvnts confirm that you are employed as a pundit,if you are an ex septic player and don't know what you are talking about.and want to pander to the nationalist audience.

Over a month since Beale said what is a fact yet they are still whining on

Scottish football I suppose

They still going on about this lucky comment?

Beales fairly got them rattled with that one, hasn’t he?

If it’s such a throwaway comment as Craigan suggests, why the ongoing commentary on it? Bistocoglu clearly IS a lucky guy, lucky that his club had connections at the City Group or else he would be managing fucking Woolagong Wanderers or something. He’s lucky he was second choice after Howe and lucky he landed flat on his feet at the club he’s occupying now.

Beale was only stating the facts here. What’s wrong with that?

Scary that we live in a society that allows Sutton anywhere near the media. He is an absolute barm pot and so bhrain Whashed it is pathetic. Always makes me think of the portrayal of Matt Damon in Team America for some reason too.

Neither of these pundits have ever said anything to make me respect their opinion so they’ve no credibility at all in my view

Reactions: Bjt
They still going on about this lucky comment?

Beales fairly got them rattled with that one, hasn’t he?

If it’s such a throwaway comment as Craigan suggests, why the ongoing commentary on it? Bistocoglu clearly IS a lucky guy, lucky that his club had connections at the City Group or else he would be managing fucking Woolagong Wanderers or something. He’s lucky he was second choice after Howe and lucky he landed flat on his feet at the club he’s occupying now.

Beale was only stating the facts here. What’s wrong with that?
I find it sort of funny how none of them even attempt to deny it or create any form or retort. They just use it as an excuse to have a dig at Rangers or Beale, probably because they see the comment as a dig itself when in reality it wasn't, it was just a statement of the reality of Postecoglu's situation

They are a couple of hate filled arseholes. This is the same Sutton that accused fellow professionals of lying down to us so we could pip the scum to the league. The best part of Sutton ran down his mothers leg.

These cvnts confirm that you are employed as a pundit,if you are an ex septic player and don't know what you are talking about.and want to pander to the nationalist audience.
I cannot wait for the High Court trial when these *uckers reputation will be torn to shreds. Seperate Entity FC .. Ireland's Shame...Scotland's Burden.

I think I actually hate Craigan more than I hate Sutton, and that's saying something.
So do I.I think craigen comes from a loyalist background so what's his fucking problem.He also looks like a guy I worked with that was the biggest grassing bastard in work.

Just tell them that when Rangers played in Manchester we had more fans locked out of the UEFA Final than City and United could muster between them.

sutton always talks to cause a reaction but craigen is a non entity and as a supposed rangers fan i wish he would just %^*& off and commentate motherwell

I’ve watched Goat shagger commenting on English football & if you didn’t know you would think he is a different person, he seems to be very articulate but when he is commenting on Scottish football it all changes. It’s like he is given a script like in Love Island & told to go with that & see what happens.
It works good because we all react to it so BT get their audience.
PS Craigan is also a Gobshite but doesn’t deserve a comment.

Two cheeks off the same arse

Scary that we live in a society that allows Sutton anywhere near the media. He is an absolute barm pot and so bhrain Whashed it is pathetic. Always makes me think of the portrayal of Matt Damon in Team America for some reason too.
Various ex tesam-mates of Sutton have been calling this clown out. Nothing more than an attention seeker and paid troll.

He is getting under their skin and he is living rent free in all their heads, If they drop points between now and when we play them and we don’t it will go into overdrive and be funny as feck The build up to the game

Was this not like a fcking month ago Beale said this as an off-handed comment?

They are honestly weird, weird cnts.
All Beale has to mention is the he hopes to add yet another league cup to the most successful team in scotlands honours list and the fat slug will fall for it hook line and sinker.

Back