Sutton being salty as per

See he conveniently forgets that i their so called invincible season they got smashed all over Europe.
We have qualified for the last 32 while topping the group unbeaten.

It’s all shire anyway, the main thing is winning the league, doing it unbeaten is a bonus but means nothing.
I suspect when we win it a few players will get a rest and we might drop some points

He's got a point.

Rodgers' Celtc had to beat the mighty Rangers.

We have only had to beat the shite that is Lennon's Celtc. B-D

can we stop talking about Sutton please it keeps him relevant enough to make a living out it

The 1899 team were the true invincibles, however if what he said were true, i would rather that than be second in glasgow, second means nothing here.
Bankrupt in every sense.

If all we have to worry about at end of the season is if this arsehole thinks an undefeated league campaign that ends in us winning 55 “is second rate to Rodgers” I will settle for that...

Another thing on the list of “you couldn’t write this stuff at start of season” we are accumulating

I'll probably get slaughtered so tin hat on.

Sutton when hes not trolling actually talks sense about football. Just a shame he takes that road

Great minds always encounter idiotic opinions from mediocre minds.
His sarcasm is an idiots way of answering.
Remember he has to pay his debts !!

There’s no denying he had success as a player, although his reaction to our Dunfermline result and deliberately getting sent off when, shall we say, the going got tough, defines him as a person.

As a so-called expert on football, the only thing he has is insults against us and unfortunately some media outlets still indulge him. Maybe not for much longer

A sad fvck who needs a reaction. Red imps told us all we need to know about mentally challenged invincibility.

The difference is clear, the mentally challengeds are so mentally weak and subservient they need recognition in the form of these ridiculous superlatives.

I just want the title, not one fvck given if we go unbeaten or not!

I would say if we end the season unbeaten it will 100% be a bigger achievement than the nonces from the east.

Their “invincible” season had absolutely no competition from anyone and if they didn't go unbeaten it would have been an embarrassment.

Imagine ending 8.75 league titles in a row with an unbeaten league campaign? Its the stuff of dreams and would trump the poets one given what we’ve been through and had to endure.

Why is it always ex Sellik idiots that come away with crap like that?

Our ex players are always sensible and neutral because they are not bitter, hate filled creeps.

That is the difference.

%^*& him and his half brained pal Harston, you reap what you sow you 19th Century Terrorist bastards, karma is delicious.

Nothing he says annoys me.

Most of it is just for banter. He finds himself amusing. I do as well, on the odd occasion.

Just chuckle and move on.

Sutton is just British football's most attention seeking arsehole.

He's the ultimate provocateur, everything he does is about getting a reaction. He does it constantly on Radio 5, goading callers and his fellow pundits, by always taking the contrary view.

He should be reminded at ALL times of his contemptible comments in 2003, when he accused the entire Dunfermline team of cheating on an unprecedented scale, allegations that should damn him wherever he pops up to pontificate about the game.

In other words, he's a prick!

He needs to stay friends with the hosts of all his functions in Republican slop houses in Belfast. So
Of course he will talk utter shite about us. Fck him, Fck buster and hope his next shites a hedgehog! 19th Century Terrorist prick

Back