Sutton discussing his death threats on bt

DAs4F9M.gif

What a fucking idiot.

Not once has he acknowledged his role in stoking the flames of the hordes of hades to get at Beaton

Sutton is a c.unt. I bet he lied about alledged threat.

A dangerous bastard. He's set out to make Beaton resign in the name of celtic. He's doing their work make no mistake.

He, Hartson and several "real journalists" have been told by Celtic and Lawwell to go after Beaton.

What a fucking idiot.

Not once has he acknowledged his role in stoking the flames of the hordes of hades to get at Beaton

Sutton is a c.unt. I bet he lied about alledged threat.

A dangerous bastard. He's set out to make Beaton resign in the name of celtic. He's doing their work make no mistake.
deflection tactic that they always use like the last one that claimed he was attacked, we never heard anything after it and this will be the same.

Are death threats even real funny after ref ones he come s out with this shit another fantasy made up by lowest form off poet Deserve all he gets he’s one starts all it with his idiotic. Points he views and bt daily rebel allow him to Spute his hate speech

Another mouthpiece like Galloway give it out but cannot take it back. Remind me again was anyone ever charged for abusing the big pussy.

if the police were involved and it was an open case then surely he wouldn't be able to comment on it, especially stating it wasn't directly to him, via a paper etc

He should have said 'its a matter for the police, it's not to be aired on tv at the moment until the perpetrator (hmm) is found'

we've had no statement from police scotland or any kind of conviction. They wouldn't be slow in finding someone flinging threats around online, very easy to track down

Sutton reminds me of a football player that injures someone with a sickening dirty tackle then lies on the floor afterwards pointing to his leg shouting "He's broke ma leg, he's broke ma leg!!!"

Celtic fan sends death threat to ref after humping, ex Celtic player lies about getting death threat.
Celtic-Scotland's shame time and time again

'I've received death threats' is the new 'my phone was hacked' for desperate mentally challengeds.

Gies peace ya throbber.

Whilst I completely sympathise with people getting death threats etc for just doing their job no matter how poorly it may be. His "death threats" reeked of a deflection tactic.

The death threat that consisted of "I hope I get a shotgun for my Christmas"

That "threat" hahhaahaha :D

Sutton is a (unt and I have no doubt that the death threats were nothing comments that were introduced to take the heat off his phucking idiocy. I said it before and I’ll say it again - that bankrupt, no mark (unt deserves not the steam of any bears shite. Ignore the clown and he’ll vanish. Sadly we currently make him relevant.

He brings it on himself, he must know that if he comes out with insults towards players he will suffer some abuse.

A morally and financially bankrupt individual

Sutton's bile and hatred coming back to bite him! It's what happens when you piss into the wind!:)

• DJ Blue Well-Known Member
    New
    He brings it on himself, he must know that if he comes out with insults towards players he will suffer some abuse.

A morally and financially bankrupt individual

W.A.T.P.

Fkn Hell. The sooner the football starts back again the better.

Make no mistake - the media caused the most of this stir in order to fill column inches during the winter break.

If there is any doubt, just look at what passed as a story earlier - a 19th Century Terrorist mong getting all excited and waving a Celtic towel at Morelos.

Scotland has went down the plug hole, fuelled by areshole newspapers

It was quite a coincidence that news of the threat came after he was getting heat on Social media for Beaton having to call in the cops....

Such a coincidence eh? It’s amazing how many coincidental stories come out to take the heat off of Celtic.

Maybe I’m just cynical that thinking an unsubstantiated threat coming out against a Celtic employee who has been sending out inflammatory articles (backing up his employers message) that has resulted in the requirement of a referee and his family due to making the correct decisions at the detriment to Celtic is just handy timing for him.

But, yes, I’m probably just cynical...

If you talk pish, this is the sort of people you attract Chris. It's not rocket science, acting like a bloody buffoon is detrimental to your health, fact...........

The best form of defence is attack. This is wht he’s doing, the heat was on for him inciting Celtic supporters to harass Beaton so he came out with this garbage. Hopefully he will get a warning for wasting police time and be publicly shamed.

If someone sent him such a threat, he's delighted...he's thrilled...it's exactly what he wanted.

That said I doubt it ever occurred. It's complete idiocy to threaten someone, of course, but quite how seriously anyone does or should take 'death threats' to pundits is very debatable.

if the police were involved and it was an open case then surely he wouldn't be able to comment on it, especially stating it wasn't directly to him, via a paper etc

He should have said 'its a matter for the police, it's not to be aired on tv at the moment until the perpetrator (hmm) is found'

we've had no statement from police scotland or any kind of conviction. They wouldn't be slow in finding someone flinging threats around online, very easy to track down

Very very good point

Maybe Beaton phoned the paper and said 'Tell that fud Sutton if he doesn't stop talking shite about me...'

I seen a pic of a bottle yesterday and it had a red hand on it. Do you know when/why they changed it mate?

Guinness can be brewed outside Dublin under licence.

I used to love the Morton's Red Heart Guinness in pint bottles brewed in Belfast. Sadly no longer available.

Sutton is a waste of skin BTW.

Back