Euro 2020 Sweden v Slovakia 2PM -BBC (Helander on the bench)

Good that he is available but I think he would be starting if he hadn't had injury problems last week. His replacement didn't look great.
He was fit for that game too, I agree though had he finished the season then he’d surely have been starting for them.

Sweden’s CB’s seem to change all the time, due to the stop start nature of Helander’s career so far - feel bad for him.

He was fit for that game too, I agree though had he finished the season then he’d surely have been starting for them.
Ok I think I got mixed up with Barisic, but yeh he missed the friendlies in the build-up to the tournament due to injury and it has cost him unfortunately.

Isak looks a talent, but with Lustig and Larsson still getting a game I can’t see them doing much, hopefully an open game.

Cant call this at all.

Sweden looked knackered at the end of the Spain game and with so many old players doubts about their zest here. Theyre not exactly zippy at the best of times.

Slovakia are no great shakes but produced a great result and now have a real chance going through.

Basically a treble chancer despite the bookies favouring Sweden.

Are this lot in the studio pished? All I've heard is giggling and guffawing.

Lustig

OIP.THyxibg-KfwieXe4TmiW3wHaFj

Two very ordinary teams here. Organised and workmanlike, bit just very, very ordinary. I was going to say a bit like Scotland, but frankly we're not that well organised.

Have we ever had a Slovak or a Czechoslovak play for us?

Just wondering because this game is so boring. :confused:

Back