Syria beating iran

That would be some story. Where are they playing their home games? Surely not in Syria.

Currently be south korea that qualifies .

But an Uzbekistan win woud mean they are going to the world cup :D

Right, that's it. Closing the office 5 mins early so I can get straight up the road for this nailbiter :D

For a second there I thought that Hezbollah had went tonto and went for The Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

The sooner the lounge is up and running the better.

Currently

Iran 1-1 Syria
Uzbekistan 0-0 south korea

South Korea qualify

About 30 mins left

2-1 Iran.
Syria out of World Cup reckoning as it stands. Needs an equaliser or S Korea goal

Legal link via BEIN Sports -

Last edited:
FT

Iran 2-2 Syria
Uzbekistan 0-0 South Korea

South Korea qualify for world cup

Syria in the playoff

Uzbekistan 0-0 south korea in the other game that matters

South Korea fucked my coupon!

Watched the last 10 minutes and they missed two sitters within about 3 seconds of each other. The second was was awful though! Harder to miss than it was to score.

Tremendous result for Syria against run-away group leaders Iran taking them into the play-offs.

If Saudis fail to beat Japan tonight it will be Saudi Arabia in the play-offs, if they beat Japan it will be Australia facing Syria.

HT: Saudi Arabia 0 Japan0

Last edited:
Fair play to them, a remarkable achievement. However cannot help but think they won't make it through a playoff, however stranger things have happened.

That would be some story. Where are they playing their home games? Surely not in Syria.

Parts of the country haven't been compromised by the war yet. We still get scheduled flights by Syria Air flying in & out all the time as well.

I was surprised

Back