Tactical changes

fair play to Gio - he’s got us a final.

Deserves the summer to bring his own players in.

It felt like we were out of options tonight. We had to start without a center forward and llost two key players to injury. The entire squad deserves credit for pulling it off tonight, but Gio's decision to go with Kamara in advance midfield was a key factor in overturning the deficit in the 1st half.

I hold my hands up. There’s still the odd puzzling decision, but slowly we are seeing that there’s a lot going on and his post match interview backed that up.

Give him the summer and roll the dice.
Personally, I'd have brought Davis on for Jack, but pushing Lundstram further forward also made sense and arguably won is the tie, so can't complain. Just get Jack, Roofe, and Ramsey 100% got for the final and we're in with a real shout.

The guys a miracle worker, how else can he be anything else.

European semi final with Wright and Sakala playing not a first touch between them.

No Alfie who thrives in Europe, no Roofe, what we have just achieved is a miracle.

Hat's off to all concerned, players gave everything out there tonight and Gio's tactics were spot on. RB had to push and by and large we defended superbly.

The guys a miracle worker, how else can he be anything else.

European semi final with Wright and Sakala playing not a first touch between them.

No Alfie who thrives in Europe, no Roofe, what we have just achieved is a miracle.

Hat's off to all concerned, players gave everything out there tonight and Gio's tactics were spot on. RB had to push and by and large we defended superbly.

Wright had a lovely first touch when he set up Kamara.

Back