Talbot v the Lok tomorrow

This will go some way to deciding the league, if it kicked off an hour earlier people could watch on the way to Annan depending on trains....

If Pollok win this they'll fancy themselves for the league with only 10 games remaining.

They're currently on a 9 game winning run so going into this in good form.

Going by the Talbot fans I've seen at games inbreeding looks to be a regular occurance during them cold winters nights down there.

Poloc. A most unusual spelling indeed.

the benefactor for both (Sir John Stirling Maxwell) decided on the different spelling to ensure people knew one was a football team and the other the cricket team

Shawholm is one of the most picturesque cricket grounds in the country - in the middle of the summer you would not know you were in the middle of the city watching the cricket there

Talbot got lucky in the first game ,the ref was shocking that day ,if pollok had full 11 players they would have won it , hopefully lok can get the 3pts tomorrow and go a long way to winning the title , murdie has done a great job

Talbot got lucky in the first game ,the ref was shocking that day ,if pollok had full 11 players they would have won it , hopefully lok can get the 3pts tomorrow and go a long way to winning the title , murdie has done a great job

It's one of the best games I've attended in years T....and the Tablet never done much wrong to be fair.

There is a squad of us from Killie going up tomorrow

the benefactor for both (Sir John Stirling Maxwell) decided on the different spelling to ensure people knew one was a football team and the other the cricket team

Shawholm is one of the most picturesque cricket grounds in the country - in the middle of the summer you would not know you were in the middle of the city watching the cricket there
Not being a fan of any of these cluggers might as well be watching the cricket

Rather than watching the Glesga keelies play the coal stealers

It's one of the best games I've attended in years T....and the Tablet never done much wrong to be fair.

There is a squad of us from Killie going up tomorrow
Last 20 mins was just talbot attacking due to pollok defending with 8 men , imo pollok were better team before the sending offs which were a joke tbf ,ref spoilt what was a good game

Last 20 mins was just talbot attacking due to pollok defending with 8 men , imo pollok were better team before the sending offs which were a joke tbf ,ref spoilt what was a good game

The third one , again to be fair was an out and out assault !!

Aye I thought we were getting away with it but they finally succumbed

Two of the giants of junior football - really should be coming up through the pyramid system. I have know crowds of over 3 thousand at Newlandsfield.

Back