Talksport

Ive yet to get any sensible answer to the question of how can caucasian on caucasian be racist.
The Irish are not a race.

Years ago, I met a girl and everything was fine. However, her mother told her to find out what religion I was. When she found out I was C of S and had been in the Army, she dumped me faster than you could say fcuk off.

Thats when I realised she was a mentally challenged who ended up playing in an Irish band in Port Glasgow.

Bitter, bitter cnuts

She done me a favour.

Callers like that should be pulled up and asked for examples of their perceived(fantasy)problems.He should be asked to explain his comments presumably aimed at us.They are continually allowed to spout lies and should be shown up for this.
Let them spout all the shite they like but at least let us do the same, but ours maybe a bit be closer to the truth.

While I am cooking away I’m listening to talksport.
They are talking about racism in sport, it has been a great show lots horrible stories and great points in what everyone can do to aid the change that is needed.
Anyway, they are reading out some messages, one message was from someone in Motherwell.
It started “try living in Scotland from an Irish catholic immigrant family, supporting a team that is against any form of prejudice working against the establishment and a team who has a rule against signing catholics”.

why do they always try to make everything about them, and try spread these lies that they are the little man and downtrodden? I wouldbe embarrassed trying to turn this great cause for black lives in to a football point scoring exercise.

In his haste, he even forgot to mention “we are a new club” By saying we have been sectarian for generations.
They are spoon fed this nonsense in school and in church. The really do believe that the Irish are the blacks of Europe. People like him should be made to visit Auchwitz and shown what prejudice really means.

Last edited:
Irish Catholics in Scotland/Britain ?
That caller should invite Talksport up to Motherwell, and that goes for anyone who peddles this crap to their Town for a walk-about.
I'll guarantee that they receive Nowhere near, no, make that no abuse they say they get as they take a wee tour around.
They are the Masters of the downtrodden.... i'm surprised they haven't tried to trump the Holocaust victims yet.
Take Talksport up the Gallowgate on the other hand ?

Rangers founding fathers brought Rangers to life through there love of A NEW GAME CALLED FOOTBALL
Celtics founder fathers brought there rancid club into the world through religion and to stop catholics from using salvation army soup kitchens .. they then went and stole rc players from dundee hibernian and hibernian of Edinburgh...

Didn’t they claim their club was started for charitable purposes but their early years accounts showed no such contributions ?

Did they ever refund the soup we gave them before they started up their own sectarian soup kitchen......?

Did they forget to mention that they didn't have a non catholic director until 1992 or that a game had to be held up to clear bananas of the park at Celtic park when Mark Walters played or that they have a convicted racist playing for them as well as having one on loan in the past
Maybe a wee mention of how they glorify the IRA week in week out or that they refuse to respect the war dead who gave them their freedoms by refusing to wear a poppy or stay silent for 2 mins

The stupidity of these puddle drinkers never fails to amaze me
Spot on. The shame that was the treatment of Walters has been airbrushed from their History. "try supporting a team that is against any form of prejudice", he said, it is so easy for the presenter to rebuff that by a single mention of Walters (or griffiths, or tonev, or Shay Logan etc etc), but it's been forgotten. It doesn't fit.

Back