Tam McManus - I am outraged!

Albertz78

What an absolute clown he is, his knowledge of football is shocking.

So this muppet states that Hibs can upset Rangers in Michael Beale’s first game because they did the same to Gio in last years semi final?

Whilst Gio had been appointed, he literally hadn’t been working with the players and was clearly not in charge until the Monday after the game due to work permit issues. At no point did he have any involvement with our players and even sat in the stand with Wilson.

Some of us perhaps wanted to Gio to get involved but we knew that had he, we got a result, then the filth and wider spfl would have been all over it if legally he hadn’t been granted the right legislation to be able to manage us and work in UK.

So how the hell can you compare Beale getting over two weeks prep with the players and properly being in charge to Gio being announced on a Friday and not yet started work till Monday after a game in which we allowed someone well out their depth to manage our team on the day.

Bizarre that they would even print this nonsense.

Link as follows. https://insidefutbol.com/2022/11/30...-hibs-can-down-michael-beales-rangers/586539/

So this muppet states that Hibs can upset Rangers in Michael Beale’s first game because they did the same to Gio in last years semi final?

Whilst Gio had been appointed, he literally hadn’t been working with the players and was clearly not in charge until the Monday after the game due to work permit issues. At no point did he have any involvement with our players and even sat in the stand with Wilson.

Some of us perhaps wanted to Gio to get involved but we knew that had he, we got a result, then the filth and wider spfl would have been all over it if legally he hadn’t been granted the right legislation to be able to manage us and work in UK.

So how the hell can you compare Beale getting over two weeks prep with the players and properly being in charge to Gio being announced on a Friday and not yet started work till Monday after a game in which we allowed someone well out their depth to manage our team on the day.

Link as follows. https://insidefutbol.com/2022/11/30...-hibs-can-down-michael-beales-rangers/586539/
There's posters on her that stated the same thing they were either unaware of the situation or a bit daft.

99.9 of his predictions never happen, he talks so much shite, it's unbelievable how he's given time to talk as much crap.

mad-angry.gif

I'm guessing from the very clever nickname that it's Tam McManus we're talking about here. So given the fact that the boy is pretty much a fucking vegetable, it wouldn't even cross my mind to read an article "written" by him, never mind post a lengthy rant about it, including a link.

I really shouldn't be but I'm surprised on a daily basis by the things folk get annoyed about on here.

Every now and then I read some of the Scottish media outlets just to see what rubbish they have to say. So far today (this is not a joke) the Celtic manager is one of the best managers in the world and is responsible for the US beating Iran.

I get they are far ahead of us at the moment but im pretty sure they haven't beaten a single team (maybe Real Betis in a dead rubber) with a bigger budget than them.

Linking directly to article is just giving them what they want. Theyve done their job with your help OP
You just know that someone would’ve asked me to reference exactly what was said, what I was referring to…..it’s happened before….link please.

Every now and then I read some of the Scottish media outlets just to see what rubbish they have to say. So far today (this is not a joke) the Celtic manager is one of the best managers in the world and is responsible for the US beating Iran.

I get they are far ahead of us at the moment but im pretty sure they haven't beaten a single team (maybe Real Betis in a dead rubber) with a bigger budget than them.
Know what you mean, the likes of McAvennie deserves no response as it’s just crap. Michael Stewart is another similar level muppet to McManus and I’ve seen his articles, if you could call them that, referenced on FF a lot over the past few years. It’s something to laugh at rather than get enraged about.

So much rage that a can of juice may not be enough. I'm away to open TWO cans of juice before I'll get over this much rage.

In the 90s, Billy McNeill used to do the match predictions in the Saturday Sun. Every week, he'd predict we'd lose and they would win regardless of the opposition. He was wrong most weeks. We would win the league and they would be third behind Aberdeen

McManus is the exact same - can't see past his allegiances. The question we should be asking is why the media are routinely hiring these clowns when they are so out of touch

Tam McManus putting the crayons to chaos again.

He is a filth fc supporter. Why would anyone expect any better from him?

Back