Tav makes William Hill's England XI

Genuinely believe if he played in the prem he would be in the discussion for a cap.

Possibly if he was a youngster but he peaked far too late for England to even begin considering him.

He'd also be 3rd or 4th down the pecking order and would be relying on injuries to get a call up.

Edit: now that I think about it he'd be around 5th or 6th in the pecking order, would be very hard for him to get a call up.

Possibly if he was a youngster but he peaked far too late for England to even begin considering him.

He'd also be 3rd or 4th down the pecking order and would be relying on injuries to get a call up.
Thats what I mean, not an automatic pick by any means, but in the discussion and possibly a call up for a friendly or whatever. Again only if he was in the prem, they’ll bever call him up as long as he plays for us unless there is a massive injury crisis.

Aye that’s right, Tav’s better than Trippier, the A.Madrid right back, Kyle Walker, the Man City right back and Wan Bissaka, the Man Utd right back
Looks like Max Aarons is on His way to Barca as well
Somebody should let them no he’s not better than Tav though...

I honestly think Wan Bissaka is rotten and overrated just like most of his Man Utd team mates.

Not saying he’s worse than Tav but he’s certainly not good.

"Worse thanTav" is very derogatory towards our captain. Would it not have been just as easy to say, "He is better than Tav".

If Lamptey can keep progressing at the same rate he will be the England right back for a very long time, even ahead of A-A.

I was impressed by Lamptey, a poor man's Frimpong. England are lucky to have TAA, Trippier,Lamptey, Wan Bissaka and Walker all fighting for that spot.

TBH I'd have him at 5 or 6 as I don't recognize half of them , I obviously dont pay too much attention to MOTD these days or maybe it's just an age thing.

Is Tav the only proper right back mentioned, by that I mean he actually has the number 2 on his back?

I was impressed by Lamptey, a poor man's Frimpong. England are lucky to have TAA, Trippier,Lamptey, Wan Bissaka and Walker all fighting for that spot.
Alexander-Arnold the pick of the bunch. Wan Bissaka vastly overrated IMO. The rest somewhere in the middle.

Back