Tav the usual we need to learn from this quickly

Same old posters defending Tav to the hilt

Tav fans more than they are Rangers fans it seems
Equally get the feeling that some posters found the excellent run we were on from when Clement joined to early March a real struggle when they couldn’t come on and just moan about our captain. Many of them seem to be Tav haters more than Rangers fans.

His time is up.

At this age won't get another contract extension and next season should be the transition to a new RB before the last year of his current contract.

Decent on penalties and certainly knows where the goal is, but the standard of everything else is way below what we need.

Equally get the feeling that some posters found the excellent run we were on from when Clement joined to early March a real struggle when they couldn’t come on and just moan about our captain. Many of them seem to be Tav haters more than Rangers fans.

Yeah that will be it

It’s just as offensive to people with a different opinion as your post was chief.

Don’t be daft, you and a few others sticking up for Tav every single time doesn’t equate to the nonsensical theory that Rangers fans get pissed off when we are winning

Just bumbling nonsense from you to attempt to defend your man love

Tav and his boyfriends are pathetic and embarrassing. Absolutely embarrassingly pathetic.

Get them all to feck. All of them!

Don’t be daft, you and a few others sticking up for Tav every single time doesn’t equate to the nonsensical theory that Rangers fans get pissed off when we are winning

Just bumbling nonsense from you to attempt to defend your man love
Ok, I’ll leave you in peace.

Yeah that line is getting ridiculous - these players don’t learn and keep making the same mistakes

Yesterday to me was the usual too casual in front of goal and not being clinical and it bit us on the arse big time

Also majority of the players didn’t put in enough effort and desire to win the game. Not one Rangers booking kinda summed up the lack of fight

Tav has been superb as a goal scoring RB but if Saudi money is good we really should take it and reinvest

If someone made a video montage of all the times he has said 'we need to learn from this' in interviews after a defeat, I suspect it would be uncomfortable viewing.

We really don’t need to hear the same tripe time and again from Tav.

I was gutted yesterday that we seemed to have thrown away the league in such a pitiful manner after we did so well to fight our way back into contention.

Then I remembered Seville. Same thing from the same players. When we seemed to have a chance of winning it, we choked

Of course the league isn’t done till it’s mathematically impossible, and it is still in our hands. However, this particular group of players doesn’t fill you with confidence

If someone made a video montage of all the times he has said 'we need to learn from this' in interviews after a defeat, I suspect it would be uncomfortable viewing.
You could make a long complication of all the goals and chances he's gifted to the scum particulary over the last 2/3 years. It's beyond ridiculous.

Every game is a final pish! They will start slow as %^*& on wed like they always do when they should be putting such teams to bed in the 1st half. One team looked like it was playing in a cup final yesterday and it was not us!
This 100 %
A captain with zero inspiring qualities.

The whole 'easing ourselves into the game' is one of the most infuriating things about this Rangers team.

They flew out the traps against Hearts at Ibrox. Swept them away, then chose to go with a passive start against Motherwell the next week and allowed them to take control of the game.

Of course the captain was assuring us we'd learn from it and that it was perhaps the kick up the backside we needed.....

It’s well past the point of Tav & Co learning!

It’s time for Captain failure to be replaced. A very decent player but doesn’t have the stomach, the mentality or the crackers to be a Rangers Captain.
Very few in that squad have the heart to be a captain, Sima and Buttlland are probably the only 2 I'd be happy to see wearing it.

Nutter

It is to demonstrate how ridiculous you are being. You want a Captain who doesn’t make mistakes and wins every game. None of our captains have ever been that player.
Comparing James fuckin taverner to Gough and John greig

That's how deluded the tav fan boys are
He's not even got a patch on amourso never mind they two

Except, you get the feeling the captain wouldn't be the least embarrassed.

Lee McCulloch when captain used to use the old "kick up the backside we needed" patter as well. Then we'd lose again the following week

Comparing James fuckin taverner to Gough and John greig

That's how deluded the tav fan boys are
He's not even got a patch on amourso never mind they two

It's like language from the play ground. (I can't be @rsed going back to find the post you replied to)

There is no player ever, who hasn't messed up big time and has cost his team.

No one is saying that. Greig had some howlers in him and don't get me started on Gough againt Hearts at Ibrox in Sept, 1996.

It's the excuses that get me.

A captain isn't needed as such in the modern game? Whether we like it or not, in team sports, some players need leadership.

Some might require a boot up the jacksie and some might need cajoled and coaxed through a game. It's been ever thus.

The role of full back is different today? No it's not. The primary role of a defender is to defend first and foremost. Anything else is a bonus.

Now Tav's goals contribution is beyond belief, but overall has amounted to a hill of beans such is his and fellow defenders' continuing lapses and incompetence at the back. That's not all on Tav, btw.

This is now six years were Tav, Barisic and Goldson have been the core of the defence. It's looking increasingly likely we'll have had one solitary title win in that time.

That defence needs bombed and strafed in the summer.

Back