Tav

Had his worst game in months last night. Couldn’t pass, looked nervy in defence never got any crosses in and I don’t think him or Goldson completed a pass together all night despite the dozen or so times we tried.

He’ll be more gutted than anyone.

I think that’s the disappointment from last night, nothing went for us and none of our players had a good game

Yeah he's been brilliant during the incredible run to the Final.

Sadly he was kept quiet by Frankfurt tonight - the first team to manage that - and that was huge for us.

We just didn't have the same threat in the final third.
They nullified both our wings, which is where we had done the most damage in Europe this season.
Just a shame Tav didn't get to lift the trophy his performance this yea

They nullified both our wings, which is where we had done the most damage in Europe this season.
Just a shame Tav didn't get to lift the trophy his performance this yea
Absolutely. To me that why you need a centre forward or a goalscoring midfielder that can turn a half chances into a goals. Not exactly ten a penny though.

For a former Conference League player to lead a team out to a European Final is some achievement. He should be proud of his contribution to getting us to Seville.

Frankfurt contained him for large parts of the match, and it wasn't his best game overall, but he had the bottle to take the first penalty, and he's always trying to make things happen.

Had his worst game in months last night. Couldn’t pass, looked nervy in defence never got any crosses in and I don’t think him or Goldson completed a pass together all night despite the dozen or so times we tried.

I think that’s the disappointment from last night, nothing went for us and none of our players had a good game
He was disappointing, but I believe he was carrying a knock from early in the game the man could barely walk by the end.

Tav is probably the biggest reason we have reached the final, when Morelos was ruled out it was him that stepped up with the goals

It was unfortunate their best attacking player directly up against him and he wasn’t as free to attack

Hopefully last night gives him an even bigger appetite for success, and to experience this again. We belong on this stage, and we should even more hungry for more of these occasions.

Which is why I wanted to see Ramsey given more than 5 minutes. We were on top most of ET when sands came on and the shape changed. We could have used his brain in central areas.
It was utterly ridiculous how Gio used Ramsey.

A half fit Ramsey would have been better than most of our performers last night.

"I'm just putting you on for the penalties" was really shit an from Gio. The guy could have played far longer - as he has done in recent games.

Gio massively frustrated me last night.

I got the impression that Tav got an injury in the match thought it hampered him. But defensively he did well against Kostic who was dangerous all night.

A half fit Ramsey would have been better than most of our performers last night.

"I'm just putting you on for the penalties" was really shit an from Gio. The guy could have played far longer - as he has done in recent games.

Ramsey can hardly perform vs Dundee Utd - what makes him deserving of a place in front of Jack, Lundstram, Kamara, Aribo, Arfield etc

Ramsey can hardly perform vs Dundee Utd - what makes him deserving of a place in front of Jack, Lundstram, Kamara, Aribo, Arfield etc
A half fit Ramsey is head and shoulders above the likes of Arfield and Scott Wright ffs.

Ridiculous to only put him on for penalties.

They guy is capable of a bit of magic or a through ball etc. To not have used that at least for 30 minutes was absolutely criminal.

Gio needs to take a long hard look at how he managed that last night.

A half fit Ramsey is head and shoulders above the likes of Arfield and Scott Wright ffs.

Ridiculous to only put him on for penalties.

They guy is capable of a bit of magic or a through ball etc. To not have used that at least for 30 minutes was absolutely criminal.

GIo needs to take a long hard look at how he managed that last night.
He managed it just fine.

We lost on penalties, he took a gamble on a player who dines out on his Previous abilities and not his performances thus far for Rangers, it didnt work - with a totally woeful penalty. I wish no ill will to Ramsey, he just isn’t at a level of fitness we require (and he isnt alone in that regard) and should leave in the summer and hopefully find someone to take him on.

been our talisman
the rock
barely had a bad game all season
just unfortunate he happened upon his worst of the season last night

he'll come back
he's a terrific captain

Bassey was outstanding last night mate , Tav's worst game in a blue Jersey he froze last night .

I got the impression that Tav got an injury in the match thought it hampered him. But defensively he did well against Kostic who was dangerous all night.
Tav player well against kostic I thought. He is their talisman and everything ended up going down the right (knauff?) Because tav stopped kostic

What's this based on? He couldn't even hit a competent penalty and hasn't exactly stood out in the games he has played.

on the contrary - Calvin Bassey was OUTSTANDING

Tav can hold his head up high. Last night didn't go well for him personally, not for lack of trying though.

I desperately want to see him lift the Scottish Cup on Saturday.

Back