Tavernier getting missiles thrown at him

It was a grinder. The club 100% should be asking to see the ref's report as I'm not sure that cheat will mention it seeing as he just chucked it away instead of taking it to the 4th Official like he should do.
Sorry can you explain ? U think it has a blade in it for cutting materials ?

they still looking for the guy that struck Rickson on the head with a lighter? They are low life scum so not a surprise

I agree mate. But I have more concerns when we do it than those mutants
Jasus H Christ where do you start with this.

When it's us, they keep it in the news cycle for weeks. They relish every chance they get to drag our name through the mud.

When it's them, folk like you are happy to let them off the hook, and even turn the criticism back onto us, and an incident that happened months ago.

Little wonder so many folk in this country think we're the root of all evil. Worrying thing is our Board seem just as naive as you.

You've missed my point. The post was about how quickly it was brushed over on commentary. Absolute silence. When it's the other way it's banged on about for days to come
Same with O'Rileys dive for the penalty. He feels contact, plants his foot then theatrically throws himself to the ground.

Sutton said f*ck all apart from, there is contact. That didn't seem to wash with Silva at Ibrox?... Horrible Bheast c*nt!

You've missed my point. The post was about how quickly it was brushed over on commentary. Absolute silence. When it's the other way it's banged on about for days to come
This is when our board should say something but they won't as they are spineless

Jasus H Christ where do you start with this.

When it's us, they keep it in the news cycle for weeks. They relish every chance they get to drag our name through the mud.

When it's them, folk like you are happy to let them off the hook, and even turn the criticism back onto us, and an incident that happened months ago.

Little wonder so many folk in this country think we're the root of all evil. Worrying thing is our Board seem just as naive as you.
We’ve had a few instances this season of Gers fans launching stuff. That pisses me off far more than fans of other clubs throwing stuff at us. I’m not for letting them ‘off the hook’, but I also don’t like hypocrisy.

Mate, we’ve thrown Budweiser and buck fast bottles in the last few games. Call them out
Strange when it's our support who step out of line we get hammered for it with no mention of the scum whatsoever.

However when the scum do likewise there is always a balancing act to seek by mentioning us.

Mate, we’ve thrown Budweiser and buck fast bottles in the last few games. Call them out

We do call out our own fans when they do this. That's why we don't have an entire section of animals who are allowed and encouraged to rampage as they please.

Maybe focus on the incident where our captain had a load of missiles launched at him during the match. That isn't being called out by anyone.

Old Firm arrests after Rangers' captain targeted by objects thrown from the stands​

Police have arrested three people after James Tavernier was targeted as he took a corner during the Old Firm clash.

Three people have been arrested after the Celtic v Rangers showdown at Celtic Park on Saturday.

Police Scotland confirmed that a 29, 44 and 47-year-old were arrested in connection with acts of disorder during the clinch match.

Cops continue to probe the incident after several items were thrown onto the pitch during the fixture.

Rangers' captain James Tavernier was targeted with objects as he took a corner during the game that Celtic went on to win 2-1.

It is understood a "marijuana grinder" was allegedly lobbed at the pitch before being handed to ref Willie Collum.

The match itself was another frenzied affair between the bitter rivals.

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: “Three people, aged 29, 44 and 47 have been arrested during the fixture at Parkhead, Glasgow on Saturday, 11 May, 2024 in connection with acts of disorder."

They added: “Enquiries are ongoing.”

3 people? I think this journalist means 3 Celtic fans ! They are terrified to say Celtic fans!

Surely by your mid 40s you’ve grown up enough not to be throwing grinders at players but obviously not if you are a mutant

Back