Tavernier testimonial

He can’t defend, tbf. Put his scoring and assisting attributes aside. He is a woeful defender with the attention span of a goldfish.

Saying he can't defend, then using those clips as your evidence where 75% of them prove nothing about his defensive capability, is quite frankly embarrassing on your part.

In fact it's the kind of nonsense the tims would hit out with.

Well he did with Dowel and it has probably cost us the league. I don't think it's a drastic option considering most of our wide players are injured and Tav has played that position before in his career

We'll know soon enough what the manager's plans are.

Obviously I'm stating the obvious, but six points out of the next two games are quite simply a must or it's game over.

Saying he can't defend, then using those clips as your evidence where 75% of them prove nothing about his defensive capability, is quite frankly embarrassing on your part.

In fact it's the kind of nonsense the tims would hit out with.

If you can’t debate normally, always resort to calling someone a tim.

2 are complete brain farts, one which cost us a goal in the most important game of our season.

The other two he is nowhere near where he is supposed to be, completely out of position, in the first minute of a game. Leading to chances down his side.

You’re lost pal.

Regards Sterling, I disagree. We need his athleticism and drive in the middle of the park. For me, he's wasted at full back and as we saw last week, out wide.
I think his athleticism and drive can be a huge asset personally if he's played at right back, his proper side where he's evidently more comfortable especially with the ball at his feet. Think that has so much potential to be a top partnership with Tav in front of him at right mid.

I know Sterling has done a decent job in midfield but there are midfielders by trade that we can surely be looking to bring in (don't ask me to name names I'm not part of the scouting team) and we can stop having to put square pegs in round holes.

2 are complete brain farts, one which cost us a goal in the most important game of our season.

The other two he is nowhere near where he is supposed to be, completely out of position, in the first minute of a game. Leading to chances down his side.

You’re lost pal.

Another FIFA expert here.

You know where he's supposed to be do you?

You're another one who can't get his head round wing backs playing further forward these days because you're still stuck in the 90's.

You have absolutely zero idea where "he is supposed to be".

Only one person lost here.

Another FIFA expert here.

You know where he's supposed to be do you?

You're another one who can't get his head round wing backs playing further forward these days because you're still stuck in the 90's.

You have absolutely zero idea where "he is supposed to be".

Only one person lost here.

I’ll be delighted if Tav lifts the league title in a few weeks bud. Let’s leave it at that.

The silver medal brigade are happy as long as the right back scores and assists.

I’d rather we were successful.

Surely we would be successful if other positions also scored and assisted?

Acknowledging a guy contributes loads then laying silver medals at his door, rather than anyone else, is sectioning logic.

You’re lost pal.
Yet again we see it from him today, the first real bit of defending to do and he punches the ball into his own net! Then misses the penalty to put icing on the first half display from him!! The guy is the worst top flight captain I can think of that we’ve had since early 80’s

Been a fantastic servant and his numbers can't be argued with but how often does his form fall off a cliff when there's a trophy there to be won?

Been shite for weeks, missing penalties, gifting goals against the filth, own goals.

The League Cup was a clear exception as more often than not at the business end he is poor.

Back