Tav's brother in Seville

Met him outside the game myself. He was right into it.

Said to him anytime he fancies coming up then feel free and he said he'd love to.

Kind words but probably a diplomatic answer from him given what he would cost.

I don't think it was tbh mate. He stood and chatted for a bit and it was a very warm and enthusiastic "I'd love to mate."

Obviously it can't happen due to cost as you say but no doubt he fancies the club.
Last year of his contract. Maybe not as unrealistic as we think. Shame Leeds want him, they'll probably choose between him and Kent this summer.

If youre a Boro fan youre probably getting a bit nervous seeing him parading around in another teams colours. Albeit, not just any other team

Met him outside Hampden. Asked him if he fancies playing for us next season - he diplomatically answered “I’m playing today” cool story and all that.

We couldn't afford him.
He's out of contract next summer. If Forest don't go up, he wouldn't be ridiculously expensive. Still expensive but get able.

He genuinely seems to have caught the fever from Big Tav. I can see him one day up here. Good player.

That’s quality. Seen him play a few times this season and he’s got a cracking left foot.

Can't understand all the negatives about Kent.

He is a diamond and will get better still.
He is perfect for a counter attacking fast team. The way we play in Europe really helps him shine.

In the league though we play differently and his poor finishing is more exposed as you don't get the same time and space in the league that you would in a 50/50 European game.

He's out of contract next summer. If Forest don't go up, he wouldn't be ridiculously expensive. Still expensive but get able.

He genuinely seems to have caught the fever from Big Tav. I can see him one day up here. Good player.
He plays for Middlesbrough. Newcastle, Southampton and Leeds all want him.

He plays for Middlesbrough. Newcastle, Southampton and Leeds all want him.
I'll be very surprised if he goes for more than £7/8 million.

Championship clubs don't get ridiculous fees for players going out of contract in a year.

Boro either way would probably want to keep him until his contract expires. Potential Promotion would be worth far more to a Championship club than the fee.

Edit: I was getting him mixed up with the RB we were after who's at Forest from Boro

I'll be very surprised if he goes for more than £7/8 million.

Championship clubs don't get ridiculous fees for players going out of contract in a year.

Boro either way would probably want to keep him until his contract expires. Potential Promotion would be worth far more to a Championship club than the fee.

Edit: I was getting him mixed up with the RB we were after who's at Forest from Boro
Boro didn't go up

Dream stuff having him link up with his big bro down the right hand side of our attack. Premier League clubs sniffing about him now though.

Back