Tav's Training Ground Tour

Enjoyed that, had watched the first one last night. Like how he was noising Jimmy Bell up saying the other guy worked harder. Great to see that there is a bond.

Do you think the wheel in the dressing room is for fines? It said times different values also spotted 1/4 on it.

Enjoyed that, had watched the first one last night. Like how he was noising Jimmy Bell up saying the other guy worked harder. Great to see that there is a bond.

Do you think the wheel in the dressing room is for fines? It said times different values also spotted 1/4 on it.
Late fines etc go on it

Just finished watching both of them.

Tav clearly has a relationship with everyone at the club.

He is a top man.

He clearly had a good relationship with Jimmy Bell.
Seen he had Kamara's Finland top and Fashion's Zambia top there in the background, think Jimmy was really good pals with the full squad.

You just know that those quotes on the wall like: "if your dreams don't scare you, then they arent big enough" is exactly the sort of call centre team leader patter, that Ross Wilson has picked out
I think all that stuff dates back to the Pedro and then Warburton eras, does it not? Gerrard seemed to favour it as well. Nothing to do with Wilson I don’t believe.

I think all that stuff dates back to the Pedro and then Warburton eras, does it not? Gerrard seemed to favour it as well. Nothing to do with Wilson I don’t believe.
Even further back than that. With Rangers at least as far back as the end of Smith's second spell. McCoist used to have "hard work only beats talent if talent doesn't work hard" printed everywhere and then ironically enough run the place like Club Med.

First times I noticed them were in the NFL and it goes back at least as far as the Raiders in the 60s although that might have just been the single phrase "Just Win Baby", which was presumably itself a reaction to other team's having more complicated motifs and mottos

Watched this earlier great watch and tavs relationships with the workers behind the scenes was genuine and proper captain material

On a different note does anyone else get bad lag on the rangers tv site

The best thing about these videos is seeing Tav's interaction will all the day to day staff. The people that are the fabric of the club, from the receptionist, to the maintenance guy, to the chef.

Agree with that, I like how he goes from serious Tav, to big smile Tav calling everyone lad!

You just know that those quotes on the wall like: "if your dreams don't scare you, then they arent big enough" is exactly the sort of call centre team leader patter, that Ross Wilson has picked out
I’ve seen some tedious attempts at moaning/slagging wilson but this ones up there

Quite impressive the turnaround in the training centre in only a few years. It looks so fresh and modern now. Nice to hear the attitude is to continue building upon it and modernising is even more.

As for Tav and his interactions with the staff, that's exactly what you want to see as a fan of football club. The players and management staff, past and present have really gone out of their way to highlight the work of the people behind the scenes whenever success comes around. High standards at every level of the club, it's what our club was founded on.

Back