Team boarding the plane live on SSN

FS4juC2XoAAxn5L

clearly doing that thing we're he's taking a pic of the lassie in the background for his mates but making out its a selfie

It's amazing when we see coverage and effort being made. Yet here in Glasgow, apart from the Rangers supporters, absolutely nothing. Not a word of support. Not a bit of pride that a Scottish club has made it to a final in Europe or that Glasgow is being represented on a major stage.

It's not only pathetic it's actually embarrassing how bitter this little country is.
%^*& them. I want nothing from any of them.

It's amazing when we see coverage and effort being made. Yet here in Glasgow, apart from the Rangers supporters, absolutely nothing. Not a word of support. Not a bit of pride that a Scottish club has made it to a final in Europe or that Glasgow is being represented on a major stage.

It's not only pathetic it's actually embarrassing how bitter this little country is.
Look forward to BBC Scotland having their top news people sitting among us and gushing over us with lovely stories how our fans made the trip ?...NO LAUGHING AT THE BACK
But I'm sure STV will be there with big Raman and his big smile

Nerves are all over the place already. Can‘t focus on anything else, including work or the wife. Compared to 2008, I really feel we have a great chance of doing this. Hope we put in the performance of our lives. Dedicated to Jimmy, Walter and Fernando.

The difference in the coverage of the build-up to our finals and theirs is ridiculous. The media in 2003 was sycophantic.

Back