Team for next two games?

AriseSirWalter

Official Ticketer
Jack, Roofe, Arfield all coming back from injury, Diallo needing to get up to speed with the Scottish game. All need game time before going to the piggery but games being so close together makes it more difficult giving the returning players mins without risking result against County.

Lots of questions for Gio to answer, will be interesting to see how he plays it.

Against County I'd go;
McGregor
Tav Goldson Bassey Borna
Arfield Aribo Kamara
Diallio Roofe Kent

Hopefully we'll be in a position where we can give Jack half an hour and take Roofe off after 70. Then against the puddle drinkers, assuming Jack gets a solid run out against RC and Diallo shows up well;

McGregor
Tav Goldson Bassey Borna
Jack Aribo Kamara
Diallio Sakala Kent

In all honesty it feels like it'll be too soon for Jack which would be a shame as he'd be the first name on the teamsheet for me going to piggery, if so Arfield would be my replacement. Sakala is probably a more dangerous sub than Roofe as the game will be stretched but if they're going to have a go at us it will be the start of the match and the pace of the front three will hopefully exploit the space and keep them from throwing too many forward.

I'm hoping Aribo will be the difference and we can get back to form.

Focus on County first. Absolutely no point eying up the other game if we don't get past the first one.

Vs County;

McGregor
Tav Goldson Bassey Barisic
Arfield Kamara Aribo
Sakala Roofe Kent

Vs Celtic;

McGregor
Tav Goldson Bassey Barisic
Kamara Jack
Aribo
Sakala Roofe Kent

Focus on County first. Absolutely no point eying up the other game if we don't get past the first one.

You're correct to a point but the manager has shown that he does have an eye on future fixtures when picking a team. Aribo against Utd for example.

Back