Team for the weekend

Cantwell does absolutely %^*& all apart from trying a flick every now and again that gets u no where and leaving ur midfield wide open as he gets the luxury of playing as a number 10 that contributes %^*& all.
He's absolutely hopeless.

The first few replies nail it this time.
Now I’m not saying Clement is immune from criticism, far from it, but how can anyone criticise his team selections when the majority of the squad are awful.?
No matter what permutations he chooses he hasn’t got a winning team to pick from.

Should just pick 11 guys out the crowd and stick them on.
They'd give those cowards a showing up with the heart and desire they would display.

Honestly so fucking angry this morning.
Another season bottled. Fucking gutted.

Probably wont happen but imo clement should be looking at who wants to be here next season and playing them

Butland
Tav souttar balogun yilmaz (if fit)
Diomande sterling
Mccausland cantwell sima
Dessers
I agree with most of your team but Dessers has every attribute you don't want in a centre forward
He has to go with the rest of the underperformers
Honestly wish we could field the women's team to humiliate our so called first team, like they have done to us
Will be there on Sunday but I can't honestly say I'm looking forward to it

Lundstram wanting £30k a week as well.

Honestly I can't take another season of him getting in the way slowing play down and passing back the way.

As for Sunday doesn't matter who we pick we are on a downward trajectory and not at the end of the collapse yet.

I couldn’t care less. I don’t like or rate enough of these players to pick an 11. It will be the same old names shoehorned into a team and they will suck the life out for the support.

Give it to the weekend but struggling bit time to get up for this! We are so predictable and Dundee knew it, we were never taking a win last night. The heads have gone and i am not at all confident for Sunday, Hearts will be well up for it!

Edit: also do we really want to go through to a final where we play a Celtic team these players are shit scared of and they know it?

Struggling to muster much interest this morning for Sunday. This is a squad who for some, have downed tools, have shat the bed and others who have simply reverted back to type - shite.

If the players on the park lack effort (which nobody can convince me otherwise) then it really doesn't matter who plays.

Hard work beats talent, if talent doesn't work hard. However, right now we've got a squad who doesn't have much talent and is lacking hard work too. Good combo.

The thing is I still give a f*** and always will, that will never change but this current team has sickened me.
The manager needs to make some serious changes with the backing of the board.
69 years and I ain’t going to change.

Butland
Tav Souttar Balogun Sterling
Diomande Lundstram
McCausland Cantwell Matondo
Sima

Butland
Sterling Balogun Soutter Yilmaz
Diomande Raskin Sterling
Sima Roofe Silva

Prediction for the game is...

Balogun for Souttar
Silva for Matondo
Roofe for Dessers

You're kidding yourself on if you think it'll be anything other than the usual suspects stinking the place out and shiting the bed again.

After the last 2 horror shows, I have no idea.
If we drop everyone who deserves it we will be playing the B team.

I agree with most of your team but Dessers has every attribute you don't want in a centre forward
He has to go with the rest of the underperformers
Honestly wish we could field the women's team to humiliate our so called first team, like they have done to us
Will be there on Sunday but I can't honestly say I'm looking forward to it
I didnt want to include him. But the other options wont be here next season. Maybe sima through the middle

Probably wont happen but imo clement should be looking at who wants to be here next season and playing them

Butland
Diomande sterling
Mccausland cantwell sima
Dessers
Yilmaz should be gone as well. 50/50 a fortnight ago. Still not seen. Diomande with a bad thumb. %^*& me! I'd keep Sterling, and that's about it really. Grim.

I’m 3 glasses of wine deep in toasty Turkey, so my post may be a tad alcohol fuelled - also rattled the big rollercoaster at Land of Legends 7 times the day so my brains mush…

McCRorie
Not Tav
King
Balogun
Yilmaz
Sterling
Rice
Dio
Sima
Any striker that isn’t named Cyriel
McCausland

nothing will change. Same shite will be served could maybe scrape a 1-0 or could/probably will get beat. Teams chucked it and I’m at the apathy stage. Which is exactly where this team always take you as a fan.

Butland; Tav, Goldson, Souttar, Ridmaz; Dio, Lundstram; Sterling, Cantwell, Silva; Sima

It’s slim pickings

Butland

Tavernier
Souttar
Balogun
Ridvan/Yfeko/Fraser

Diomande
Sterling
Raskin (everyone else has had opportunities and fùcked it)

McAusland/Cantwell
Roofe
Sima

Play 3 in midfield that have some energy and bite. Get it forward quicker and give Roofe and Sima half a chance at least.

Butland
Diomande sterling
Mccausland cantwell sima
Dessers
Thats about as good as it gets but maybe at some point put Sima in place of Dessers and bring on Matondo.

Thankfully mate you miss out Lundstram while looking further on his name keeps appearing in others teams and why I really dont know.

Back