Team if everyone was fit?

I know its us so this is very unlikely, but what is your team if everyone was fit?

Could have something like...

Butland
Tav Soutter Balogun Yilmaz
Sterling Diomande Raskin
Sima Danilo Cortez

I'm sure some will have Goldson, Jack, Cantwell, Dessers etc in there. That front 3 would have made a huge difference yesterday.

I know its us so this is very unlikely, but what is your team if everyone was fit?

Butland
Sterling Diomande Raskin
Sima Danilo Cortez

I'm sure some will have Goldson, Jack, Cantwell, Dessers etc in there. That front 3 would have made a huge difference yesterday.
Would raskin be in it? Hes done nothing to deserve to be other than his name isnt Lundstram

Dont disagree with rest

Butland
Sterling Diomande Raskin
Sima Danilo Cortez

It seems to be the longer Danilo is out the better he becomes, he is poor

Butland
Sterling Diomande Raskin
Sima Danilo Cortez

That defence is winning nothing.

We need a striker. Priority number 1 in the summer. Ship Dessers out, get shankland in and do what we can to get someone who can lead the line

Butland
Sterling Diomande Raskin
Sima Danilo Cortez

The team for the Cup Final should be more realistic hopefully Sima is fit Cantwell and Dessers are in,might not see Lundstram again.

Butland
Sterling Diomande Raskin
Sima Danilo Cortez

Jack for diamonde or raskin in the dream world where everyone is 100% fit.
Not seen enough of Danilo or Cortes to be sure of them either.

Butland
Tav goldson souttar yilmaz
Jack sterling
Sima cantwell silva
Dessers

A fit Ryan jack walks in to this team for me. Goldson has been poor recently, but he is our best cb when he is on form. Don't think danilo has shown that he is ahead of dessers, who has good numbers this year.

Butland

Balagoun, Souttar Davies

Tav Yilmaz

Sterling Diomande

Sima Cantwell
Danillo

3-4-3

Player selection is utter wank but what else can you do?

shows we’re short up top. Sima and Cortes would make an enormous difference for sure. Beale refusing to sign any wide players leaving us with wright, matondo and MacCausland as backup was criminal.

Also shows the manager failed to select the best available players back and middle yesterday.

Cantwell is in our best 11 for me.

Raskin is an interesting one. He’s been poor this season, but hopefully as played next to lundstram and too similar. Let’s see the next couple of weeks, otherwise he’ll be away too.

Why is Tavernier in it?
Aw FFS man here we go.

Because he remains our most important player. It's amazing the amount of folk who can't see that if we had XI players of Tav's ability and effort levels, we'd win the treble every year.

He's been vital to us for years now, but two poor months and all of that is instantly forgotten.

Aw FFS man here we go.

Because he remains our most important player. It's amazing the amount of folk who can't see that if we had XI players of Tav's ability and effort levels, we'd win the treble every year.

He's been vital to us for years now, but two poor months and all of that is instantly forgotten.
Even if it was only two poor months , that’s bad enough. If yesterday was Tavernier’s last game for us then it’s still far too many.

No I’m afraid you are wrong. If he plays James Tavernier in the cup final it will undermine my confidence that Clement has the right attributes to manage our club.
Talk it out rationally, and you’ll see how nuts you’re being. No team in the world is dropping the guy who’s been POTY year after year and has 35 goal contributions this season too.

Reminds me of when folk wanted Flanagan or Hodson in front of Tav. Its super weird.

Talk it out rationally, and you’ll see how nuts you’re being. No team in the world is dropping the guy who’s been POTY year after year and has 35 goal contributions this season too.

Reminds me of when folk wanted Flanagan or Hodson in front of Tav. Its super weird.
Absolute, unadulterated, indisputable shite.
There was a time when I thought my rationale regarding this was the minority. Now I think it’s the other way round.

Tavernier is suffocating the life out of this team and enough is enough.

Everyone fit and firing.

Butland
Tav Goldson Souttar Ridvan
Sterling Diomandé Lundstram
Cortés Dessers Sima

Danilo, Rabbi, Cantwell, Balogun and Raskin would all be in with a shout in the team on form tbf. Silva has had a bit of a raw deal. He's never a winger and we never really saw him through the middle.

Not a big fan of Souttar here. Our back four give me the fear, Balogun is just ok as a stand in. Goldson is done, been a good servant though. I Like Tav going forward, but he can't defend. Borna is finished.
We will have to pay big money to replace them, but we need to start our build from the back. I'm crossing my fingers we can hold on to Jack Butland.

Team is full of absolute wasters, but let’s single out the guy who scores and assists every week.

Talk this situation out with a general football fan and they’ll think it’s the logic of a maniac.
Tav is like an abused wife with our support. No matter what happens or when, it's his fault and he has to take the consequences.

Team is full of absolute wasters, but let’s single out the guy who scores and assists every week.

Talk this situation out with a general football fan and they’ll think it’s the logic of a maniac.
That’s something else that’s transparent about the now limited posters still defending Tav.
“Team is full of absolute wasters”……… how quick they are at throwing every other player under the bus to protect their precious player.

Butland
Sterling Diomande Raskin
Sima Danilo Cortez

He plays with babysitter at right wing so he will always go with sterling, mcausland or even wright

why are we also stuck this formation, cant we ever change it?

I wish we would. Our two wide forwards are normally so ineffective out of possession (excluding Sima here,) that it’s like playing with 9 men.

Going forward they don’t seem to have any connection with Dessers.

Time to phase out and replace "the leadership group". aka Tav, Goldson and Lundstram.

Butland
Sterling Souttar Balogun Ridvan
Jack Diomande Raskin
Cortes Danilo Sima

Butland
Yilmaz
Souttar
Balogun
Tav
Diomande
Raskin
Sterling
Cortes
Danilo
Sima
That team should be able to go to there midden and get 3 points

Butland
Sterling Diomande Raskin
Sima Danilo Cortez

Put Sterling at RB and put Jack in the holding midfielder position, keep Desser as CF and I think that’s our best team

Celtic came to Ibrox for the first game of the season with a skeleton team, multiple players missing.....and still won.
There's always going to be injuries but the "core" group always carry teams through.
Our "core" group can't win these fixtures with a full complement FFS

24 goals and 11 assists this season. You’d be thick to not include him, obviously.
Well by your diagnostic skills I’m thick.
He’s done a job over his years here but we need a complete change with all these players who have shown themselves to be shitebags domestically when it matters most. For me he should be moved on.

Back