Team of Imposters and Charlatans

Losers. Absolute losers.

Every single player passing the ball on like it was ‘go on you do it not me’.

Tom Lawrence is utterly pish. Him staying on for cantwell who was also pish but at least tried to play with some injection of pace sums it up. But we have all seen this before from this lot.

Losers and cowards to a man tonight, league lost now, I don't care what any happy clapper says. We deserve to lose it.

We will cuff hearts on Sunday then win our first two in the split handsomely because there won't be any pressure. I'm am sick to death if the same players and I do jot want to hear a single defence if them doing this.

I’m Tavernier’s biggest fan at times but I think the time is right for him, Goldson, Borna and Lundstram to leave.

This time cannot hold onto a championship lead, it’s not in their psyche. It’s an absolute embarrassment how badly we’ve capitulated since the international break.

Manager still plays them though. Its like they have it written in their contracts.

I would love to see a Manager playing Young players right now and drop the cowards like Goldson and Tavernier and Lundstram.

Get it sorted PC!

There is an old saying that you'll win nothing with a bunch of kids.
Well. you'll win even less with a bunch of geriatrics. and that includes even the younger players the way they run about.

It’s the same pattern over and over again. Improve initially under a new manager then when things get tough they all shirk responsibility. We will never improve until we get rid of the players that continually let us down.

End of the road for Tav, Goldson, Lundstram, Barisic, Roofe. I could name 7 or 8 others

Back