Team of Imposters and Charlatans

Sign a bunch of English championship players, you get an English championship mentality. 9 of the 11 players that started today have played in that league. You won't find a league with more overpaid losers than that one and over the years we have decided it's a good idea to make it our main source of players. Every single time this group of players find themselves in a title fight, they completely collapse at some stage in the second half of the season.

The clear out that's been needed for seasons must happen now, I never want to see the bulk of that lot in a Rangers shirt again.

That'll be the end of the "leadership group".

The idea that there was going to be another title and fairytale ending for the likes of Goldson and Tav has been torpedoed in the last few weeks. Stick with these losers and resign yourself to mediocrity.

The board need to be made aware that keeping certain players or offering new contracts is not an option. Any offers need to be retracted and agents told to find their players a new club.

Team needs gutted!

I know it's been said before when we revert back to the norm, but Clement needs a transfer window or 2.

Give it five minutes and we’ll all be receiving an email from the club offering another 50 pence off a fourth choice shirt!
Charlatan, bottle merchants!

We will cuff hearts on Sunday then win our first two in the split handsomely because there won't be any pressure. I'm am sick to death if the same players and I do jot want to hear a single defence if them doing this.
Nah, we will get beat from Hearts first, theres pressure on that game.

No one wanted the ball, no one could kick the thing cleanly either. Slow, ineffective.

Feels like there was nothing on the line for the players.

been a few years since it felt this hopeless. Gutted.

We will cuff hearts on Sunday then win our first two in the split handsomely because there won't be any pressure. I'm am sick to death if the same players and I do jot want to hear a single defence if them doing this.
What????

I might be able to work it out after the dust settles but I really don’t see where we go from here. We weren’t ‘unlucky’ against Dundee or RC, we were rubbish.

I'm so angry with these players. The amount of times any fast move just slowed down because of backpassing was shocking. Players taking the safe option, scared to make that pass, get them out of my club!

A said months ago when clement said too many out of contract, not enough are out of contract, get rid as many you can get your own players in

That’s the end of Tav, Goldson and Lundstram for me. There’s a mental block with these players whereby they completely freeze under any pressure. It’s been a poison for years and there’s one common denominator, the so called leaders of the group. Get every one of them gone.

Clement keeps picking them. The onus is on the manager to change this but he refuses to do so.

The most worrying thing is that there is little structure and cohesion to our play. There is no game plan.

Here we are again, talking of a manager needing his own players.

Clement keeps picking them. The onus is on the manager to change this but he refuses to do so.

The most worrying thing is that there is little structure and cohesion to our play. There is no game plan.

Here we are again, talking of a manager needing his own players.
Who do you want him to play ? Our recruitment was abysmal and the injuries only make it worse.
The players that the fans wanted to come on showed they're equally shit.

Unless you want him to play all the kids ? I'm not against that as an idea tbf but this idea that he can just stop playing the entire team is unrealistic.

I think he is probably trying to not lose it with the usual suspects

He looks raging.

I’d absolutely love for him to give us a few minutes of thoughts on the players and what he’s seen these last two games.

I think it would be a lot different to what is said publically.

I really don't like most of them and that's putting it politely. Bunch of fucking losers and cowards

No real surprise to those who can actually see how mentally weak some of this squad have always been.

Clement will have already known this and could do f'all about it due to Beale's signings and the cowards we already had.

He got a tune up to the point where you separate winners and losers and the past few games have evidenced clearly to him he has weak minded losers.

Leagues not mathematically done, but psychologically would take a massive collapse by the scum to give us a chance.

We need to dump all these English league charlatans if we can this summer, except Sterling. And cash in on Butland while we can to fund the rebuild that’s needed. Lundstram, Dowell, Cantwell, Roofe, Matondo, Goldson and even Captain Marvellous can all go. They all fail to turn up when it matters.

They can relax again now, no more nasty pressure to win a league title for another season. Pathetic cowards!

It’s a team filled with utterly mediocre players signed over multiple windows by a board who just can’t grasp that recruitment is the number one problem at the club.

Ultimately the January window was yet again another failure in that department.

Drop the fucking lot of them. Play the youths. It's a cliche now because we end up saying it every season. But why give these losers another minute on the park?

Who do you want him to play ? Our recruitment was abysmal and the injuries only make it worse.
The players that the fans wanted to come on showed they're equally shit.

Unless you want him to play all the kids ? I'm not against that as an idea tbf but this idea that he can just stop playing the entire team is unrealistic.

The expectation when changing a manager is surely that it'll result in an improvement in performance.

We're not going to equal last season's points total. Clement has lost more games than Beale and we've taken 5pts out of 15 including games against Motherwell, Ross County and Dundee. Irrespective of our squad, surely we should anticipate matching those teams?

It's up to the highly paid coaching staff to find solutions, be it a change in formation or personnel.

3 nil and the captain scores a pen or free kick. It's top late as always but we will be told how grateful we need to be for him.
I wouldn't be surprised if they drop points in the next 2 games for a little bit of false hope, we all know what's coming when we go to Parkhead though.

The expectation when changing a manager is surely that it'll result in an improvement in performance.

We're not going to equal last season's points total. Clement has lost more games than Beale and we've taken 5pts out of 15 including games against Motherwell, Ross County and Dundee. Irrespective of our squad, surely we should anticipate matching those teams?

It's up to the highly paid coaching staff to find solutions, be it a change in formation or personnel.
Did you miss the League Cup and the performances as soon as he came in ? Don't claim they didn't improve.

If we sack yet another manager then we'll not win the league next season either with these losers in the team.

Have they tuned out the manager ? Has something happened in that dressing room or are they just like all of you say , bottle merchants ? I'm at a loss of words of what i have seen the last two games .

Spook the defence in the first 5 mins and they are done. Goldson couldn’t find a player all night, the midfield hid, and Roofe was the shadow of the invisible man! Shocking performance, but not unusual for some of these players. Sterling, as good as he has been, isn’t comfortable on the left. He has to replace jaded John, and give us some muscle in the middle.
I could go on, but I think we all know really.

Manager looks like he has bottled it. Seems like he is having some sort of breakdown.
I think I’d be having a nervo at watching some of those performances too.

Clement has made mistakes with selections/substitutions lately, but fans have recently wanted Tav, Goldson, Lundstram, Borna, Dessers, Lawrence and Silva all dropped because of their lack of quality. There’s probably even a couple of names I’ve missed.

That simply is too many players who are not performing and it’s also the spine of the team - who the fúck are we meant to replace them with. He’s having to fanny about with a core group of players that cannot seem to handle domestic pressure.

3 weeks ago we were favourites and since then we’ve imploded against Ross County and Dundee.

The common denominator is the players.

Did you miss the League Cup and the performances as soon as he came in ? Don't claim they didn't improve.

If we sack yet another manager then we'll not win the league next season either with these losers in the team.

I'm not suggesting we sack the manager. But he's culpable in this collapse.

Yes, I celebrated the League Cup. The final was hardly a performance but it got the job done.

What's our style of play after 6 months?

Back