Goldson/Katic
Halliday
Davis
Jack
Aribo
Stewart/Ojo
Jones
Morelos

Feels strange even considering dropping Arfield from the starting XI but think Stewart or Ojo should get a run out

Gaffer says a few changes to freshen up, who would you go with? For me:

McGregor
Tav
Goldson
Edmundson
Barisic
Davis
Aribo
Docherty
Ojo
Morelos
Stewart
Bold decision dropping katic. I think goldson and katic with maybe edmundson on the left because hes rapid. Really dont know how that would turn out

Bold decision dropping katic. I think goldson and katic with maybe edmundson on the left because hes rapid. Really dont know how that would turn out

I wouldn't drop him either but just goin by SGs comments. I think the squad is capable enough to handle the rotation.

Shagger
Tav
Goldson
Katic
Halliday
Davis
Jack
Aribo
Jones
Arfield
Defoe.

I think hibs will sit in so ive picked defoe over morelos because defoe finds more little pockets of space when things are compact

I would start;

Mcgregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Katic
Flannagan

Davis
Docherty
Aribo

Arfield
Defoe
Jones

As we only have 2 CFs... we need to keep them both sharp and Morelos put in a hell of a shift tonight.

Same thinking towards Jack. So underrated, coversd serious ground tonight so lets hve him ready for next thursday but giving someone an opportunity on Sunday.

Shagger
Tav
Goldson
Katic
Halliday
Davis
Jack
Aribo
Jones
Arfield
Defoe.

I think hibs will sit in so ive picked defoe over morelos because defoe finds more little pockets of space when things are compact
No way can Morelos be dropped after tonight

Can't believe the amount of folk who wouldn't start Morelos, Hibs at home is one of our biggest games and after tonight he's on fire.

If it were me I’d go with something like: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Barisic, Davis, Jack, Aribo, Jones, Morelos, Ojo.

It’s a very big game for us. Similar to Killie in that we need to give everything to get over the line with 3 points. Not the time for rotating players unless there are especially tired legs.

Arfield def needs a rest.

McGregor,
Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Halliday
Davis, Jack, Aribo,
Jones, Morelos, Ojo.

We cant take this game lightly.

Id like us to start off full strength,steam roll them then make changes.

Shagger
Tav
Goldson
Katic
Halliday
Davis
Jack
Aribo
Jones
Arfield
Defoe.

That’s true but I feel Tav is slightly nullified as crossing to Defoe will rarely work.

It's very difficult to predict our lineups now.

McGregor and Tav will play (Tav is fit enough to play every day). Plus nine others

I think the swaps will come from tonight's bench which was Foderingham, Edmundson, Defoe, Davis, Ojo, Docherty, Barisic.

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Katic
Flanagan

Davis
Aribo
Arfield

Ojo
Morelos
Jones

I think Gerrard will definitely start Defoe with Morelos coming on only if we need a goal. Stewart might also make the starting XI, as I think will Barisic, along with Davis.

Hibs is a big test. I doubt the changes will be significant - Ojo for Jones, return of Davis and Barisic, perhaps.

Back