Team vs Aberdeen

The sheep who are 10th in the league will play out there skins for this match!

1. McLaughlin
2. Tav
3. Bassey
4. Goldson
5. Balogun
6. Jack
7. Lundstram
8. Aribo
9. Alfie
10. Sakala - playing more wide
11. Kent

Gio to use his subs around 60/65 minutes in particular would like to see Lowry and Arfield coming on for Aribo/Sakala
Press them right from the first whistle if we score an early goal then press on and do not sit off them.
Get that killer instinct going.

That’s pretty much the side I’d play with the exception of Roofe for Sakala but I’m fine with either option. We know that won’t be anything like what Gio picks though

Nothing to do with tiredness just judging quality been shown I wouldn’t be starting aribo and Arfield on Saturday. Not rested, dropped! And someone giving a chance

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Bassey

Jack Lundstram

Sakala Aribo Kent

Morelos

I think this will be the team.

2-0 Morelos and Kent

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey

Jack Kamara

Aribo Roofe Sakala

Morelos
I like this idea of playing roofe in behind Morelos, would hopefully give us more of a goal threat in games from the midfield, having a natural goal scorer in there.

Wonder if Ferguson of Aberdeen will get cited for the dive to win a penalty last night. Doubt it as they play us next

It will be virtually the same team as last night, lets not kid ourselves.
Unless Jack is back and he will come straight back in to team.
I await the presser tomorrow, I hope some ask the right questions.

This is part of the problem with the Motherwell game. Last season it would have been 4-0 after an hour and the big hitters would have been taken off. As it is we’ll need our strongest team to start, Aberdeen will be desperate to take points off us

A win on Saturday and 3pts please Ranger that and putting the sheep into a relegation dogfight.

Back