Teams that have won the league at every level

attack-hands

I tried to look this up but with no success.

On Rangers journey back to the top they became champions of every professional league level picking up the titles of Scottish League Two, Scottish League One, Scottish Championship and of course the Scottish Premiership to make it 55. This means they have won every professional league trophy that it's possible to win in Scotland.

I wondered, has any other club in the world achieved this? I'd assume not since Rangers run to the top was borne out of a series of events, ironically including not getting promotion from the Scottish Championship at the first asking.

AEK Athens went through something similar to us and won the top division a couple of years ago.

There’s only three professional/semi-professional tiers in Greece though (or at least there was at the time), so I don’t think it’s as impressive as our achievement.

We've won every trophy it's possible to win in Scotland.

I know that doesn't answer your question but it's cool.

As the title was wrapped up early, records was something I was looking for.

That is why it annoyed me more that we didn't get the treble this season.

Imagine having been able to say that in the period of 2013 - 2021 we had won every trophy available in the Scottish professional leagues?

On Rangers journey back to the top they became champions of every professional league level picking up the titles of Scottish League Two, Scottish League One, Scottish Championship and of course the Scottish Premiership to make it 55. This means they have won every professional league trophy that it's possible to win in Scotland.

I wondered, has any other club in the world achieved this? I'd assume not since Rangers run to the top was borne out of a series of events, ironically including not getting promotion from the Scottish Championship at the first asking.
Us and Dumbarton

You just have to go 15 miles away, we weren’t first in Scotland...Dumbarton

Have the other teams that have won all the leagues also won all the cups? We have the full set including the challenge cup

We've won every league (all levels, all names), the League Cup, The Scottish Cup, the League Challenge Cup, the Glasgow Cup, the Glasgow Merchant's Cup and the Charity Cup. All these latter ones used to be big tournaments. Even the Tennent's Sixes, the Reserve League and the Reserve Cup.

Surely no other club has won absolutely everything available?

Really is an incredible achievement. I appreciate that it was forced upon us, however you still have to win them.

Back