Teams today.

Corkinator

I missed the game today due to a family day out but I watched the full game and then highlights too.
just to reiterate, that was their strongest possible side, that was a makeshift team, with no bench, from us. They were absolutely toothless, terrible.
As an aside, what’s with the “kyogo” pish? They call Sakala “Sakala” even though his shirt has Fashion Jr on his shirt. So what is it? It’s utterly boak inducing.

That was just about their strongest team other than Forrest maybe and McCarthy who has yet to make an impact.

They are likely to lose Edouard in the coming days and the lack of squad depth is clear for all to see.

They have a lot of work still to do. I think the Japanese forward looks dangerous through the middle, could prove a good signing….but apart from that….I don’t think they are any further forward.

They are playing at their peak and we haven't really started but we are still way ahead of them. I think some people actually believed the crap papers were writing about how good they were after beating St midden, Dundee and a fud team in Europe. They are shite.

Back