Terry Munro for the posters not in the know.

According to Twitter - Terry really is a leg end, erm Legend!

1276-DA6-C-41-A8-48-B2-B507-BA97-F736-FEB9.jpg

They do have an outside chance of signing a player called Terry Munro.
Ten in a row - no chance.

I've saw this a few times now - still laugh out loud when i get to this bit
“A friend went to santa ponsa n bumped into a guy who got a tattoo mwi asking for ‘ten in a row’ n the tattooist thought he said “Terry Munro”.’

Haha I had to Google it earlier on as I must have missed all this earlier on

Sent the banners photos and story to a Spurs supporting colleague who has developed an affinity for the Rangers while up here for a few months....went to a couple of games with me, bought loads of strips and stuff for his kids, etc

He’s divorced and he told me that he had sent the story onto his older boy, aged 12, then went to pick him up last weekend and the boy pulled his shirt up to display a ‘Terry Munro’ in biro above his nip.

Top banter

The only thing worse than getting a messed up tattoo like that is actually telling people and the press that you have it. He’s made a complete erse of himself. If that had happened to me (not that it would) I would keep it to myself and go to another tattooist and get it covered. Attention seeking clown

Heard that one of the infractions on their trip to Dubai was a squad game of hide and seek. Went on for hours as no one could find terry Munro.

The only thing worse than getting a messed up tattoo like that is actually telling people and the press that you have it. He’s made a complete erse of himself. If that had happened to me (not that it would) I would keep it to myself and go to another tattooist and get it covered. Attention seeking clown
This is it.

There was clearly NO language barrier error, this wee rodent has gone in and asked for Terry Munro thinking he was funny.
Probably pished.
The next day then thought it would be hilarious to blame the tattoo guy by saying it was a mistake.

It wasn't - he is an attention seeking twat, and fortunately it has backfired on him massively.

NEVER trust the word of a mentally challenged tongue.

Sent the banners photos and story to a Spurs supporting colleague who has developed an affinity for the Rangers while up here for a few months....went to a couple of games with me, bought loads of strips and stuff for his kids, etc

He’s divorced and he told me that he had sent the story onto his older boy, aged 12, then went to pick him up last weekend and the boy pulled his shirt up to display a ‘Terry Munro’ in biro above his nip.

Top banter
Love it I!

surely this is one we add to the celebration plans.
Everyone setting off fireworks at the same time, all with the tops off to reveal our terry Munro tats

Here is the roaster himself.

Surely someone (Union Bears?) should be in contact with the club (us I mean) to see if we can get a massive "What happened to Terry Munro?" banner behind the goal at Ibrox for the final few games?

Who knows. Maybe it's already being arranged?

Back