That was never a penalty for them

A thought crossed my mind,was the not exactly the same scenario in the first game v them at Ibrox where the Celtic defender kicks dessers when he knicks ball from him and the defender kicks the back of his leg before he sets up the roofe goal

I’m certain Column knew it wasn’t a penalty. The ages he took at the screen was him contemplating the consequences of retracting his initial decision.

Collum wanted an easy life at Chapel tomorrow and for his pupils not to give him stick on Monday.

Never a penalty, should've been a yellow for simulation.

O’Riley kicks the ground and his other leg contacts Diomande. That was never ever a penalty. Even when Gollum went to the screen I knew he was going to give it. Playing against 12 men every time we play them.
Varr ignored again against Rangers.
3 times that I recollect it happening against us but can’t remember any against them.

However that’s not why we lost today.
A big Scouser did the damage:

I give the leg dangle and subsequent dive a 10/10. VAR should have reversed it but the ref couldnt possibly admit his error.

Collum needs to be chased a corrupt cheat!
Bury him Rangers! Grow a set and call it out once!
Dignified silence doesn’t work now!

See if anyone was ever in doubt we are being systematically cheated, there's your evidence right there.

I get a ref can give a poor decision real time but played back it was literally a 10 second decision to see the tim should be booked for diving. It was embaressing enough for the tim but Collum deary me.

They are a poor poor side limping over the line ,aided and abetted by the FA's offficials.
Would love a financial audit on the officials in our league.

You don't get it do you???

Everything wrong with this forum today.

We've been cheated on VAR for two seasons now against that scum and you wish to disregard it.

The OP originally said they scored the penalty for their second goal. That’s where my consternation came from.

It wasn’t a penalty at all I agreed with that. Collum cheated to award them it thankfully JB done us a favour but tbh VAR was mostly correct today.

Lundstrum deserved his red as he was a tool for tacking like that.

Collum must have needed to go to a psychiatrist, to be treated for schizophrenia.
When they missed it, half of him was the most relieved man at the Piggery, as it gets him off the hook, and the other half was raging as he gave his team a goal on a plate and they phucked it up.

A terrible decision. How can you watch that replay over and over whilst being told it's being reviewed because it's O'Riley making contact with Diomande rather than the other way around and still see it as a penalty?
Because you’re a cheat?

If that had been the other way round and it was Silva, he would have been booked. Absolutely no doubt about it

Are the club going to accept it, of fucking course they are. High 5s all round on the SFA WhatsApp chat right now.

O’Riley kicks the ground and his other leg contacts Diomande. That was never ever a penalty. Even when Gollum went to the screen I knew he was going to give it. Playing against 12 men every time we play them.

Playing against 11 players and an Alter bhoy was and never will work out for us.
Dirty peg selling gypo 19th Century Terrorist scumbags.

Back