The 2022/23 season alternative prediction thread

We'll make the CL and qualify from the group before exiting.

We'll win the league cup and league double.

Tims to win the SC keeping the fat Aussie in a job for another year.

We will win the league and no cups and we won’t make the CL. We will be poor in Europe this season as a comedown from last season and won’t make it out of the Europa group stage. We will finish 3rd and parachute down into the conference.

We will go 1 round in the conference before losing to an English team in the last 8.
Seasons over. Let's look at 2023-24 season now.

We will have a good transfer window, win the league and scottish cup, qualify for champions league and beat a big team.....

win the league qualify for champions league lose league cup final win Scottish cup Morelos ends up in Portugal Bassey goes to Aston villa aribo gos to Notts forest

I know for a fact we will qualify for the Champions League and be drawn against AC Milan, I just can't tell you how I know this!

Never been this optimistic about winning the League for a long time. Goldson committing himself for the future is a huge plus, Souttar looks impressive as well. We will make one or two signings that will add to what we have, but one or two players will probably leave; they can be replaced though, and all in all the nucleus of this side will remain intact, which is going to go a long way in what we achieve.

Back