The 4th official - twitter

Gazza no8

Official Ticketer
Guy has a blue tick and a lot of followers but has started talking about Rangers nearly every tweet and has now went and started a patreon account.

is he the real deal? Or trying to take advantage of the blue pound?

he’s been running the story about the Amiens guy for a while and every tweet and endorsement is coming from that Joe Black account.

Guy has a blue tick and a lot of followers but has started talking about Rangers nearly every tweet and has now went and started a patreon account.

he’s been running the story about the Amiens guy for a while and every tweet and endorsement is coming from that Joe Black account.
Not worth the patreon sub nobody knows about transfers going on at rangers currently

Him and Joe Black are from the fling enough shite at a wall and something will stick school of journalism. He said on Tuesday night the SFA tribunal result was imminent - we'll be nearly a week later before hearing it in reality.

If you put stock in horoscopes and the like he might be worth following.

He's been pretty vocal about the early season end fiasco, relegation of hearts and role of Celtic in Scottish football. Since then he's looked a bit more in depth into the Belgian league situation, trying to draw parallels. I think that's where the patreon stuff really kicked in.

The account has been run by different people in the past, this guy sounds like one of us but always hard to tell.

Is he still around? I remember him from McCoists first summer telling us we were signing Cuellar, Goodwillie etc.

Was an Everton fan IIRC but realised he got a lot of attention when he tweeted about Rangers.

Is he still around? I remember him from McCoists first summer telling us we were signing Cuellar, Goodwillie etc.

Was an Everton fan IIRC but realised he got a lot of attention when he tweeted about Rangers.

I remember this as well. Came out a lot of tripe over the years and best ignored.

Patreon account? I'm lost

I think he is a poster on here, or at least a contributor to that site.
Someone posted a link to an article on ‘the 4th official’ a month or so ago, saying that he had written it.

Couldmt care less if he is for or against us, it's an embarrassing account. His content is slightly more professional than Joe Black, which is the best compliment I can make him

That’s a different account mate

@fourthofficial_ is the Everton account

@Official_T4O is the moonhowler account

For those of us that don't frequent the shitey world of twatter. What Amiens guy?

Might be this

RANGERS No2 Gary McAllister admits the club are aware of Bongani Zungu - but stopped short of confirming whether they could move for him.

Reports earlier this week claimed the Light Blues were in talks with Amiens over the South African international.

It remains to be seen whether the Ibrox club will indeed make a move to bring the midfielder, 27, to Glasgow this summer.

However, speaking after their 2-0 victory over Lyon last night, McAllister did make one admission about Zungu.

He said: “We know who Zungu is but our recruitment in bringing players to the club is ongoing.

"We’ve been speaking about hordes of players since lockdown.

“We are constantly on the lookout for players who can come into our team and make it better.”

Amiens are reportedly prepared to allow Zungu to leave the club this summer for around £3.5million.

The South African has just one year left on his current deal with the French side.

He has scored two goals in 57 appearances for the Ligue 2 club since first signing for them in 2017.

Back