The 5 game RTV package

Tranmere, Blackpool, Arsenal, Brighton and Madrid.

so it became 4 matches technically
That’s what I thought, thanks. Having a disagreement with the RTV team. I purchased it and watched the tranmere and Arsenal games. Last nights wasn’t available and it’s saying the same for tonight. RTV telling me I need to buy tonight’s separately. :rolleyes:

That’s what I thought, thanks. Having a disagreement with the RTV team. I purchased it and watched the tranmere and Arsenal games. Last nights wasn’t available and it’s saying the same for tonight. RTV telling me I need to buy tonight’s separately. :rolleyes:
Found the original email they sent advertising it so those games 100% included mate

You're unstaunch if you want a refund because of Blackpool so watch what you're saying. Where's my refund you cunts?

You're unstaunch if you want a refund because of Blackpool so watch what you're saying. Where's my refund you cunts?
No looking for a refund. Just want to know why they seem to think I’ve not paid for this when not only I have but I’ve also watched two games. But now they want me to pay again. My issue is competence, not value for money.

Are the Euro qualifiers on RTV
Is the Euro qualifier not on Premier Spirts? If so RTV won’t be showing it at all
The Home tie is definitely on RangersTV. You can already buy it (£9.99). The first leg, away from home, isn't announced yet and probably won't be until we know who we are playing.

With it being CL this season, BT Sport have the rights to the Play-Off round so its highly unlikely that, if we make it to that round, it will be on RangersTV.

No looking for a refund. Just want to know why they seem to think I’ve not paid for this when not only I have but I’ve also watched two games. But now they want me to pay again. My issue is competence, not value for money.
Does it show in your RangersTV Account that you bought the Pre-Season Package at £29.95 mate? If it does then I've no idea why RangersTV Support would even be having a debate with you. Also, do you mean yesterdays game wasn't available to you live or are you talking delayed viewing?

Does it show in your RangersTV Account that you bought the Pre-Season Package at £29.95 mate? If it does then I've no idea why RangersTV Support would even be having a debate with you. Also, do you mean yesterdays game wasn't available to you live or are you talking delayed viewing?
So this is becoming more and more complicated.
Bought the five game package. Didn’t receive a confirmation email but the money came out and can see that on my banking app. Watched Tranmere. Watched Arsenal. Yesterday wasn’t available. Doesn’t look like today’s is either.

Just checked purchase history, no mention of it.

No idea what’s going on now and the RTV mob have stopped replying to my emails in the past hour or so.

Also wondering if there’s a glitch with last years VST tripping over for this year (wasn’t the end date sometime in July) and it causing an issue?

I can still see the full Arsenal game on the site, and same goes for Tranmere. But I defo bought the full package, not those two games individually. Can’t see the full game or highlights for Arsenal, and I’m anticipating the same today re Madrid.

So this is becoming more and more complicated.
Bought the five game package. Didn’t receive a confirmation email but the money came out and can see that on my banking app. Watched Tranmere. Watched Arsenal. Yesterday wasn’t available. Doesn’t look like today’s is either.

Just checked purchase history, no mention of it.

No idea what’s going on now and the RTV mob have stopped replying to my emails in the past hour or so.
Jeez, that is a very peculiar outcome. Sounds very much like a glitch on your Account. Somehow.

I'd imagine the Support team will be in place this afternoon since there is a game on. I'd keep at them. If possible a screenshot from your banking showing the payment of the £29.95 might help prove your case. If they don't listen then I'd be inclined to get @Greg Marshall involved. He has a lot on his plate right now, poor guy, but this is right in his territory if StreamAMG are messing you about.

None of that helps you for tonight's game, of course, unless resolved very quickly. However, despite your protestations of not wanting a refund, I think in this specific case if you are 'losing' 3 games out of a 5 game package you paid for, then recompense is very much the way to go down. Not something you would hear me say as a rule.

Jeez, that is a very peculiar outcome. Sounds very much like a glitch on your Account. Somehow.

I'd imagine the Support team will be in place this afternoon since there is a game on. I'd keep at them. If possible a screenshot from your banking showing the payment of the £29.95 might help prove your case. If they don't listen then I'd be inclined to get @Greg Marshall involved. He has a lot on his plate right now, poor guy, but this is right in his territory if StreamAMG are messing you about.

None of that helps you for tonight's game, of course, unless resolved very quickly. However, despite your protestations of not wanting a refund, I think in this specific case if you are 'losing' 3 games out of a 5 game package you paid for, then recompense is very much the way to go down. Not something you would hear me say as a rule.
Just to complicate it further - I'm going to the game tonight and was there last night too. I gave my son access as I had already purchased the package. He's IT savvy and there's no way we were logged in twice or any of that stuff. The missing item from my purchase history makes me think it is indeed a definite issue with my account more than anything else.

But yeah, will be pissed off paying £30 for two pre-season games.

I've used the webform again as they seemed to be replying to it more quickly than emails.

Will see how it goes, not something I want to bother Greg with just now as there will be worse than this going on.

Cheers!

I emailed them about getting a partial refund or replacement match as they aren’t honouring the contract between us, in essence that I pay the money and they give me 5 games to watch. Ignored. Not even a fob off reply.

I know it’s rangers but I’ve paid to watch rangers in the flesh eIthout being there but I’m not playing the same game with games on the tv which is within their control

I’d have more chance of digging up Stephen Thompson senior and getting a refund off of him

Are you using the app?

I had a problem with app. Log in via the Rangers website.

Just to complicate it further - I'm going to the game tonight and was there last night too. I gave my son access as I had already purchased the package. He's IT savvy and there's no way we were logged in twice or any of that stuff. The missing item from my purchase history makes me think it is indeed a definite issue with my account more than anything else.

But yeah, will be pissed off paying £30 for two pre-season games.

I've used the webform again as they seemed to be replying to it more quickly than emails.

Will see how it goes, not something I want to bother Greg with just now as there will be worse than this going on.

Cheers!
Good Luck mate. Don't let it go. If the purchase of the Pre-Season Package isn't showing in your Account and you definitely purchased it - and can verify it via your online banking - you are on solid ground. Clearly something is amiss.

I'm not one for suggesting folk claim refunds from the Club, when its something like £6 for a game cancelled through nothing to do with Rangers for example, but I don't think your 'glitch' falls into that category. Take your point re. Greg. We'd all love to work for Rangers but I wouldn't touch his job for a King's ransom. Bad enough trying to help folk on here.:))

It was indeed via the app. The red live video button was just not appearing.
Think from posts on the match thread yesterday that the Watch Live on the App only appeared very late in the day. Possibly right on 1700hrs when moving pictures appeared.

It doesn't suit for everyone - those who want to cast for example - but I'd recommend logging out of the App. Then forgetting about it. It is shite. No other way to describe it unfortunately. Website all the way.

How do you contact them? Have emailed several times in last 2 weeks and all I get is an unrelated automated reply. I was charged twice for pre season package

Can someone confirm exactly which matches were / are covered by this please?
Thanks!
For me.

Fucking none.

I've had to pay for each individually - as I don't appear to have a pass. It's not on my purchase history but I have £29.95 deducted to prove it.

Partick. Tranmere. Arsenal. Brighton. Real Madrid.

Oh aye and they took the £5.99 from the same account for Partick.

Before anyone asks, I work in IT. :)

It was indeed via the app. The red live video button was just not appearing.
Yip, had same issue at the Arsenal game despite having watched tranmere on the app.

They were quick to send me the link but didn’t outright admit it was the app that was the issue but someone on here put me right.

No problem since.

For me.

Fucking none.

I've had to pay for each individually - as I don't appear to have a pass. It's not on my purchase history but I have £29.95 deducted to prove it.

Same advice for you as @TimzRFudz don't let it go if you can prove the purchase via your banking. No idea how they would have managed to take an extra £5.99 for the Thistle game without your making a separate payment though. Its not like a Direct Debit.

For me.

Fucking none.

This sounds very similar although not identical to me mate.

Paid for the 5 which was meant to be Tranmere, Arsenal, Blackpool, Brighton, Madrid.

Hopefully they'll include another game to make up for Blackpool.

Back