The best striker For Rangers last 20 years?

Who has been the main man ?

• Boyd

Votes: 228 19.5%
  • Miller

Votes: 75 6.4%
  • Prso

Votes: 90 7.7%
  • Novo

Votes: 17 1.5%
  • Mols

Votes: 260 22.2%
  • Jelavic

Votes: 241 20.6%
  • Lafferty

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Morelos

Votes: 433 37.0%
  • Arveladze

Votes: 7 0.6%
  • Lovenkrands

Votes: 8 0.7%
  • Naismith

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
that's a tough one there Pablo!,ill need to have a think about it... haha

If we are talking about just plain putting the ball in the back of the net I'd go for Jelavic all day. A fantastic striker for us who was here all too short a time

I’ve gone (surprisingly) for Miller.
3 spells at the club and some hugely important goals.

If it was purely who’s the best player it would be Mols

If it was who was the one you’d want the ball to fall to in the box it’s Boydy.

But Kenny had a wee bit of everything (including the Old Firm knack)

Quite surprised to see Mols winning this (so far). Loved him and can appreciate just how special he was early on but we didn't get to see a lot of that and after his injury I think he was always good but never great again.

I went for Jelavic. In the past 20 years I'd say he's the only striker we've had who could do *everything*.

Best for us or best overall player? If its best for us it's Boyd without question. Best player as in talent it's Mols and by some way.

I love wee Alfie but it's Jelavic for me. He scored all types of goals, he could do it all. His work rate wasn't as good as Morelos but he was more clinical in front of goal.

Kris has the best numbers. Jella the best technique. Dado was my personal favorite; a true warrior. But Miller made the biggest difference over the longest period - 3 spells. Alfie needs more v them to become a legend

Boyd and it's` not even close.

Absolute nonsense.

Boyd has the least footballing ability of all the options up there.

Yes he had a very good goalscoring record (against SPL jobbers) and was a terrific finisher but as an all round player lacking.

The fact he only had 1 OF goal (and also didn't contribute much in those games) and didn't do much in Europe counts against him as well.

Morelos is our all time top European scorer and that alone makes him the winner imo

Boyd for me. First time around he was a machine. Mols, and Jelavic, might have been but weren't here long enough. Miller was my runner-up.

I can't imagine what level Morelos could reach if he could finish like Boyd or Jelavic.

Absolute nonsense.

Yes he had a very good goalscoring record (against SPL jobbers) and was a terrific finisher but as an all round player lacking.

The fact he only had 1 OF goal and didn't do much in Europe counts against him as well.

Morelos is our all time top European scorer and that alone makes him the winner imo
One thing that’ll always count against Alfredo is he’s played in around 18 Old Firms and has 2 goals.

One thing that’ll always count against Alfredo is he’s played in around 18 Old Firms and has 2 goals.

If you're a tim yes that'll count against him, Alfredo has ragdolled them many a times and contributed vastly to Gerrard's great record over them

We sure missed him last week.

It was well documented as far as Kris Boyd goes that if he wasn't scoring he wasn't doing anything else, thats the difference.

You always know Morelos is there, and that's why he's simply the main man.

Voted for Boyd- he’s exactly the type of player I would have loved to be- pure poacher.

Absolute nonsense.

The fact he only had 1 OF goal (and also didn't contribute much in those games) and didn't do much in Europe counts against him as well.

Morelos is not as good a finisher as Boyd it's that simple.
The stats back that up.

Back