The Boot Room Website On Nathan Patterson

Breach of SFA Covid rules in Dubai, Griffiths party, Frimong's USA girlfriend not isolating for two weeks after arrival in Scotland and him being seen out and about with her during this time while playing for them.
I don't remember the SFA punishments for those incidents.
The SFA have been very quiet on this.

Breach of SFA Covid rules in Dubai, Griffiths party, Frimong's USA girlfriend not isolating for two weeks after arrival in Scotland and him being seen out and about with her during this time while playing for them.
Duffy broke the bubble to fly home himself as far as I know it wasn’t a private jet then seemingly went to England .

As long as he is available for selection then we are allowed to pick him, no suspension has been handed out so he is free to play if chosen by the manager

You forgot Duffy leaving their bubble flying to London then flying to Glasgow and playing for them

Given the SFA allocated linesmen to a game when they should have been self isolating following a return from the continent, they don’t have much leverage.

Back