The Buffalo is Back

tenor.gif

One of the unforgettable moments of a quite incredible season.

To be honest I’m sick of the pish that seems to surround him every season. “Will he go. Will he stay?” “When is he coming back? Does he need to drop a few pounds?” Etc etc. Now I’m sure most of it is driven by his c_unt of an agent, and I like Allie, but to be honest I’d like to see the club make money on him and move on. No one is bigger than the club.

To be honest I’m sick of the pish that seems to surround him every season. “Will he go. Will he stay?” “When is he coming back? Does he need to drop a few pounds?” Etc etc. Now I’m sure most of it is driven by his c_unt of an agent, and I like Allie, but to be honest I’d like to see the club make money on him and move on. No one is bigger than the club.
Each to their own, I hope he stays for at least another year.

Who could be arsed to do your hair while sitting in a hotel room for 10 days quarantined. He’s definitely partying in ibiza

Think the main problem is that not so long ago, in the big picture, he was absolutely vital. He didn't play we struggled. He was carded here there and everywhere, battered for it when it happened (at times with reason), blamed for results.

It's different now, a big player most definitely, one I would love to keep, 100%.

The Morelos train will go on & on & on.. doesn't matter what for, reasons will always be found.

Delighted to see the main man back , looks like a hotel room , wonder if this Day 1 of 10 for his isolation period.

I’d like to see Alfie extend his contract with Rangers.

I’d like to see Alfie extend his contract with Rangers.
He’s done well for us and as I stated I like Allie but there’s way too much noise surrounding him and I don’t think his agent is operating in a vacuum. You can tell the manager is sick of the noise as well.

Yes I would assume so, will need a week or so after that of training .

Itten is in good form though, him, Sakala and Kent should be enough

Hes only going to have missed 3.5 weeks of training, if he's being mature he will have been able to keep himself ticking over so hopefully not missing too long after the isolation is complete

Hopefully ready to go for the play off round.

Certainly not Super Allie, El Buggalo, anyway ;)

Back