The Celtic 13 are back on monday

The boy that started upfront for them against Hibs is about to agree a precontract with an american team wonder if he will play tomorrow
That’s a shame as he looked utterly shite and went down with cramp at around 60 minutes

Julienn tested positive last Friday and the others had to isolate for 10 days, so Monday is correct.
If he tested positive on the Friday then the clock doesn't start ticking until the following day, the Saturday, therefore they shouldn't be available until the Tuesday. Something is not adding up with this.

If he tested positive on the Friday then the clock doesn't start ticking until the following day, the Saturday, therefore they shouldn't be available until the Tuesday. Something is not adding up with this.
As far as I’m aware the isolation starts from the last point of contact with the positive testing person. That’s the way it worked with our labourer at work

Don't think it's convienant, it's probably the ground where we have both struggled at the most over last few seasons and they will be going there with 13 first team players not having played or trained.

Said in another thread, they have paid £250k to go to a training camp only to come back in worse condition than they left.

Don't think it's convienant, it's probably the ground where we have both struggled at the most over last few seasons and they will be going there with 13 first team players not having played or trained.

Said in another thread, they have paid £250k to go to a training camp only to come back in worse condition than they left.

You actually couldn’t make it up

A shamble of a club :D

Reactions: GF7
7 of their starting eleven v Hibs were involved against us, you can also take the keeper out the equation as they are all equally as bad as each other.

even at full strength they are a team that had dropped 1/4 of the points they had played for prior to Hibs.

they have swapped players and formations so many times they really haven’t a clue what they are doing, the more players they have available the more confused they are.

The Bhegs are at home today though. One game at a time.

The Bhegs are at home today though. One game at a time.
I am aware they are playing today but the thread is literally about them being back in time for wednesday.

I agree of the one game at a time mentality for us, but not them. Their results win, lose or draw are utterly meaningless to us as long as we keep winning.

I'm no expert, but my understanding is that the isolation starts from the day of contact.

Either way, it makes no difference. Monday or Tuesday both allow them to play on Wednesday.

Back