The chairman who called George Peat in 2008?

Can't see it being Milne from Aberdeen.

So it would've been Thompson from Scumdee Utd or Lawwell.

Milne had his share of tax schemes and debt for equity swaps along the way (Stuart milne group) the enemy is Reid.

My employer isn't a govt dept and we have to routinely respond to FOIs. I think it might be more if it's a public body and / or in the public interest.
Public body was the phrase I was looking for. I assumed that would be eg. Councils, libraries, record bureau’s etc. I stand corrected. I’ve noticed some of them seem get away with just palming requests off too.

No question it was "I used to regale my fellow politicians with the IRA songbook" former Health Secretary and don't laugh...Defence Secretary for the UK :eek: and former Chairman of Celtic that instigated the attempt to obliterate Rangers.
He had fingers in every possible pie imaginable.
I have absolutely no doubt that this Irish Republican supporting anti British/Protestant/Rangers hating piece of shit was instrumental in the whole thing!

This chap
I have been emailing this chap for over a year now as it’s plain he was involved and surely a conflict of interest issue is evident. Not a peep in reply to maybe 50 emails. The man should rot in prison then hell ( not that I believe in that crap). Anyone that thinks otherwise is deluded

Dr Death is the obvious candidate but (unless I am mistaken in the dates) surely arch scumbag Petrie is a possibility.

My bet it is the same guy that signed at least half of the “on the run” letters that were issued to murdering ira scum.

No question it was "I used to regale my fellow politicians with the IRA songbook" former Health Secretary and don't laugh...Defence Secretary for the UK :eek: and former Chairman of Celtic that instigated the attempt to obliterate Rangers.
I have absolutely no doubt that this Irish Republican supporting anti British/Protestant/Rangers hating piece of shit was instrumental in the whole thing!
Didn’t George Galloway complain about Reid’s conduct over his choice of songs ?
If it offended Him it must have been hardcore

It was the sex pest without a doubt. I am wholly convinced this papist IRA loving scumbag is instrumental in trying to bring us down.

Join the dots ffs. The only team that could possibly benefit from our fixture chaos was the tramps. They even invented a non-existent trip to Japan.

If it wasn’t Reid I’ll show my arse in the centre circle at the sty.

And wouldn't it be the most delightful Karma if someone grassed him up!

Join the dots ffs. The only team that could possibly benefit from our fixture chaos was the tramps. They even invented a non-existent trip to Japan.

If it wasn’t Reid I’ll show my arse in the centre circle at the sty.

I hope your past school age.

Back