Press Conference The Champions v Them pre match press conference

Well there goes the keep em' guessing plan.

Although I acknowledge that's hard to achieve when he's not in the country.

Not content with trying to derail the season in Feb by taking Morelos for no reason, Colombia decide to make sure by sending him back injured this time. Added to the list of teams I now despise.

A huge blow losing Morelos. Not only for Sunday but the rest of the season. Going by Rangers timeline in having players return from injury. It'll no doubt be months rather than weeks.

With between 10 and possibly 14 games left, we can’t rely on Kemar Roofe to play in every one, hopefully Alfie doesn’t miss too many as I don’t think Sakala is up to it, and Itten certainly isn’t.

Not content with t own management's srying to derail the season in Feb by taking Morelos for no reason, Colombia decide to make sure by sending him back injured this time. Added to the list of teams I now despise.

It's our management's awful use of the squad that is the reason for this. Not yo mention why he was cleared to fly halfway around world when it's been clear he's been carrying an injury since late on vs Red Star at Ibrox!!!

I don't why GVB just doesn't give out the eleven, and be done with it.
I don't think the dutch mentality understands how the psychological edge can... effect these games.
Not saying it will.
But can effect.

I think like someone quite recently mentioned on a H&H podcast, there 'should be' repercussions if this season ends badly.
And I'm not talking about the new mgmt.

Back