The Champions Wall - now pointless?

Ordered this when it 1st came out for my dad. He received the memento and was delighted with it-I’m now booked up to be home at Christmas for the 1st time in 5 years. Looking forward to visiting with him to see our place on the wall in person.

Im right in the middle near the bottom, bit perplexed with a random photo of James Sands a couple of squares below me.
How did you get to know the location of your picture? Did you get an email?
I don’t have any email from the club, but was order number low 1000’s so can only presume that I should have had this by now?

Looks I’m the row below you

5730-E7-BF-F738-42-B4-A914-F9-C40-E234-C07.jpg
When did you purchase?

Bought one for my sisters partner who sadly passed away last year. He's now proudly on Walter Smith's ear :)

How long before the club offer the chance to make additional purchases including MyGers points?

Phase 1 - 1/3 of the mosaic underway. My purchases were 15/5/21 (trophy day) and 16/7/21. Between those dates they sold 1000 photos and were still under 2000 in total. At the height of 55 celebrations.

The poor marketing has confused supporters so I doubt many purchased off the back of the Scottish Cup win.

The club must be banking on supporters buying these in large numbers when they see the wall take shape at Ibrox.

Also, the lack of merchandise might see a surge in sales over Christmas.

I reckon we’ll see “another chance to buy with points” before Christmas otherwise this project could end up half completed.

Your profile doesnt accept PMs

If you send me a PM I can reply with stills from my own video zooming in on my spot near yours.

Dont fancy posting close up photos of people I dont know and maybe dont want to be posted online.
I didn't realise my profile was set like that. I'll change it and send you a message. Thanks.

I’m very much hoping the current signage is temporary because it looks nothing like what was advertised and cheap and nasty.

I’m very much hoping the current signage is temporary because it looks nothing like what was advertised and cheap and nasty.
No idea what its like at present but post #51 has an image of the signage that is meant to be around the wall once completed.

No idea what its like at present but post #51 has an image of the signage that is meant to be around the wall once completed.
I’m on an iPad, so can’t grab the image, but the image in the recent email from Rangers looks like the Wish version of post #51

Back