The Cup Final must see a radical change in how we play that lot

This tentative and worried outlook must end.

I don't even care if we play 2 strikers and launch high ball after high ball into their penalty area.

Our entire system must end today.

This nonsense cannot continue.
Absolutely.
And I thought Clement was smart enough to see that, and do it.
But on evidence of recent weeks he is too passive and i fear the same tactics and line-up will be on display at Hampden. Hope I am wrong…

I don't think it matters.

This squad do not have the mentality regardless of the formation or style of play.

We will continue to give them space, make stupid errors and daft challenges when we face them as we have done all season.

If we can keep 11 men on the pitch we might at least have a chance of making it a battle, but once again we will be heading into a game against them with almost nothing positive to give the fans faith.

I am sick to death of this squad. Hopefully for a majority it will be their final game in blue and they will give absolutely everything. It's the least we deserve from them.

I don't even care if we play 2 strikers and launch high ball after high ball into their penalty area.

Fuuckin sick of it…I hope today was Lundstram’s last into the bargain.

Clement is going to have a long and difficult summer replacing these cuunts - but he’s not convincing me either ATM.

You’ll get the same ‘close but no cigar’ performance as you have had every time we’ve played them this season.

And Clement is going to be under massive pressure next season as you cannot have the record he has against this quality of Celtic team.

Wouldn’t worry about seeing 2 strikers, we basically needed 2 goals to save the league today and Clement wouldn’t even chuck on Roofe in addition to Dessers with 10 minutes left.
If we had 11 men on the pitch, that might have been possible. Dessers was gubbed though.

He absolutely needs to do something different - this garbage of allowing them acres of space or zero press until it’s too late needs to stop.

They know how to play us before a ball is even kicked, mate.

We fall for it every single time.
The players ....well 8 of them are absolutely terrified of them ... they are gutless shitebags....losers .. that's a huge problem clement has before he even things about picking a team....also our injuries and the length of time there out is an absolute disgrace

If th

If that was to happen, Clement should be chased out.

Lundstram should have played his last game today.
Completely agree. Clement should've sent him back to Ibrox at half time to clean his shit out and told him not to bother turning up for training anymore.

Correct!

I'm not advocating "get intae these fenyan b@stards!" as our battlecry, just players that'll say "let's make these chaps know they're in a game".

We need a 180° change in attitude and if some players aren't able or willing, they need to go.

Correct!

I'm not advocating "get intae these fenyan b@stards!" as our battlecry, just players that'll say "let's make these chaps know they're in a game".

We need a 180° change in attitude and if some players aren't able or willing, they need to go.

We start scared, then concede more space, then more space, make a crazy decision, then concede a goal.

Think a few need to come to terms with the fact we’ve been schooled of late.
Cannot get near them.

We are back to our early to mid 1980s defeatist mediocrity.
We had a nine year run of not winning at the Piggery, which ended in September 1974 with a memorable 2-1 victory, so we've been there before, never mind the Eighties.

Unfortunately, we're on course for another drought of biblical proportions by the looks of things.

Back