The Cup Final must see a radical change in how we play that lot

We have to go a midfield 3 and do away with this failed number 10 experiment. This has been known since the first old firm defeat and he has continued it for 2 more.

He needs to stop being stubborn and sticking players out of position just to keep to his failing formation/tactics. Good managers adjust to suit who is available and who the opposition are. We have none of our best wingers fit so why put a striker at LW? Why not change shape and play Dessers and Silva up top or Silva playing off Dessers. There is no point in playing a system that relies on wingers when we had no actual wingers on the pitch.

However I fully expect another 4-2-3-1, long balls to a striker who can’t win headers or deal with long balls and our midfield 2 to be completely over ran while McGregor is given all the space in the world to dictate.

The fact he went into the second half with Lawrence in the midfield 2 tells me he doesn’t understand the importance of the midfield in these games.

Last edited:
This tentative and worried outlook must end.

I don't even care if we play 2 strikers and launch high ball after high ball into their penalty area.

Our entire system must end today.

This nonsense cannot continue.
Stop doing it to yourself mate. It’ll be the same outcome from the same losers

Doesn’t look likely that the manager will shift from the 4-2-3-1. On Saturday it was crying out for an extra man in midfield and he still decided to play wide open. I don’t get it.

Teams with better players win things. Its not rocket science

These players seem incapable of doing the basics, irrespective of tactics
If they're coached properly and have the correct mentality.

Our players are not as bad as their record to Celtic suggests. The loser mentality theory has been in the background for several seasons and we are seeing it manifest itself once again with another manager at the helm.

PC hasn't been able to eradicate it which has cost him the title after getting ourselves back into contention. This loser mentality seems to affect just about every signing that walks through the door.

If he doesn't address it this summer, he too will be out a job before Xmas.

There must be a change and he should be trying this tomorrow , if he starts the same players in the same positions with the same pathetic tactics / performance in the cup final and not willing to at least try something different , as surely he can even see it’s not working , then the writing is on the wall for him

Question then is should he still be the manager next season

And before you say we can’t keep changing the manager every season , we must until someone knows what they are doing , knows who needs to be shown the door and knows how to get better players in that can compete against them .

Hoping Sima is fit next week.

Wish we could pack the midfield and over run the Tim's, but just not enough fit players.

We need win Finalnto have a decent season and give hope for next.

I came on here to ask about Sima so there is still a possibility of him making the Cup Final,he puts a totally different dynamic on the game .

Back